Finally registered!

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Hello all, long time browser, new poster! I use to post over on another Seahawk's site but the homerism has become unbearable over there! We're all fans but you better only cheer their way! Don't have any negative opinions about anything Seahawk's or the 3 or 4 regulars will jump down your throat as quick as possible! LOL, and definitely don't say anything negative about Russ or Ciara or you'll get it! I swear there is a poster ovther there that thinks he's the "cheer police"! Any hoo, looking forward to talking Seahawk's with the net! and I intend on being a respectful productive member of the site! Go Hawks!

OkieHawk

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":3dt7nw09 said:
Hello all, long time browser, new poster! I use to post over on another Seahawk's site but the homerism has become unbearable over there! We're all fans but you better only cheer their way! Don't have any negative opinions about anything Seahawk's or the 3 or 4 regulars will jump down your throat as quick as possible! LOL, and definitely don't say anything negative about Russ or Ciara or you'll get it! I swear there is a poster ovther there that thinks he's the "cheer police"! Any hoo, looking forward to talking Seahawk's with the net! and I intend on being a respectful productive member of the site! Go Hawks!

Have you never been on the internet before? Also, you'll probably be warned about me, it's all lies.

OP
OP
S

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1g86o1ze said:
Well, you can certainly bash whomever you want here. Welcome.

BTW: Was the site Blue?
LOL, I didn't want to bash them but if anybody has been there. They'd know the answer!!!

OkieHawk

Reaction score

Maulbert

Reaction score

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":1h102jwl said:
OkieHawk":1h102jwl said:
Uncle Si":1h102jwl said:
Okie's right...

We actually have a handbook on dealing with him specifically. I apologize for getting here late

http://lifehacker.com/5951352/top-10-ways-to-deal-with-the-morons-of-the-internet

But I like cupcakes, they are bloody delicious.

Do you mean deliciously bloody?

Either way cupcakes rock.

Hmmm...In hindsight I guess this thread is as good a way as any to welcome the OP. :irishdrinkers:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2q61aifl said:
Uncle Si":2q61aifl said:
(googling seppuku...

gross)

I'm honestly shocked you had to Google that. I thought almost everyone knew what that was.

I lead a sheltered life....