Way too early record prediction.......

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Honest opinion.....Do we take a step back without Lynch, is Graham going to contribute, what about that offensive line, and can Rawls last a season? These are the things that make me think we could possibly, but hopefully not, have an off season. I think with Russ we'll always be competitive but I'm thinking this might be a season where we see 9-10 wins.

Mick063

Reaction score
Barring major injury issues and considering a non-first place schedule......13-3

McGruff

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3iu09ido said:

I agree . . . Our team is the most talented in the NFL. There is not a single game on the schedule where I don't give us the advantage.

grizbob

Reaction score
McGruff":j84mxot9 said:
fenderbender123":j84mxot9 said:

I agree . . . Our team is the most talented in the NFL. There is not a single game on the schedule where I don't give us the advantage.

Well so much for me being the first blind homer prognosticator. :irishdrinkers: :179422:

I'm in :drool:

calihawk

Reaction score
Last year holdouts and a lack of quality play from the corner position lost us many games so I think this year will be amuch better start .

The usual lack of game planning against the RAMS was a problem perhaps this year will be different.

Noticeable first half adjustments didn't exist for me in last years games, so hope coaching staff steps up and produces

TWELVE WINS . GO Hawks

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":ds6vzr0r said:
Honest opinion.....Do we take a step back without Lynch, is Graham going to contribute, what about that offensive line, and can Rawls last a season? These are the things that make me think we could possibly, but hopefully not, have an off season. I think with Russ we'll always be competitive but I'm thinking this might be a season where we see 9-10 wins.
You're omitting some pertinent info in your gloss over.
I'm expecting that Russell Wilson will take his Offense to the next level, because he's proven that even without having an ideal O-Line, + injury riddled support (Lynch, Graham, Rawls), Baldwin, Lockett, & Kearse stepped up and brought some respectability to the second half of last Season.
Defense was out of kilter for the most part of last Season, they were trying to work their way around some injuries to key players.....THEY'RE BACK!!!!
14 - 2

kearly

Reaction score
I feel like 2016 will be a continuation of the 2nd half of 2015. Couple that with a favorable schedule, and 14-2 feels like a very real possibility.

andyh64000

Reaction score
A step back without Lynch? We didn't have Lynch last year.

I see 13-3.

Miami W
@Rams W
49ers W
@Jets W
Falcons W
@Cards W/L
@Saints W/L
Bills W
@ Pats L
Eagles W
@Bucs W
Panthers W
@Packers L
Rams W
Cards W
@49ers W

Overseasfan

Reaction score
We have a favorable schedule, we're coming off a good run and a lot of top guys who were slightly injured (Bennet, Thomas, Sherm etc) wiill be coming back at a 100%. I'm having a hard time seeing us below 12-4.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I think 13-3 with losses to New England, Green Bay, and one at either LA or Arizona. It's kind of funny, Holmgren and Mora couldn't beat the Cards in Arizona, but Pete Caroll is 4-2 at UoP Stadium against the Cards, including 3-0 against Bruce Arians, whose record has been 19-5 at home.

EDIT - I meant Holmgren couldn't win at UoP Stadium. He was 3-1 with the Hawks at Sun Devil Stadium.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Maulbert":37tmqiff said:
I think 13-3 with losses to New England, Green Bay, and one at either LA or Arizona. It's kind of funny, Holmgren and Mora couldn't beat the Cards in Arizona, but Pete Caroll is 4-2 at UoP Stadium against the Cards, including 3-0 against Bruce Arians, whose record has been 19-5 at home.

And ironically, Mike totally owned the Rams during his tenure here, while Pete's struggled with them.

As far as a prediction? Yeah, way, way too early. But I'm leaning more 19-0 than the opposite as of right now.

kf3339

Reaction score
kearly":a6w9u55r said:
I feel like 2016 will be a continuation of the 2nd half of 2015. Couple that with a favorable schedule, and 14-2 feels like a very real possibility.

I agree as long as Cable stays away from the Britt experiment at starting center. The guy is nothing but a backup and should not even be in consideration for a starting job on the line.

kf3339

Reaction score
Largent80":ii5fcs54 said:
If Cable puts Britt in as starting center, 4-12.

This is actually my biggest worry right now.

dogorama

Reaction score
Someone asked me this question at a club Saturday and I said 13-3. This season is the first in a few years that we haven't had a top-5 toughest schedule, less travel-10 AM games, and rebuilding/aging division opponents. Add to that, a draft that filled some recent holes and there is every reason to be optimistic.