Sea @ SCNiners

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
More curiosity then anything else at the moment. Wondering first where the best places to stay would be...in San Jose or San Fran? Where is the stadium? It has been about 30 or so years since I have stayed the night in SanFran before my trip to the Philippines. Thanks.

tom95

Reaction score
The games are at Santa Clara next to Go Hawks!San Jose. Hotels are probably cheaper in San Jose. Use the trains to get to the game.

Basis4day

Reaction score
The stadium is in Santa Clara, which is next to San Jose in the south end of the San Francisco Bay. 40 miles south of SF.

Where to stay depends on what you're planning to do. If you're only going for the game stay near the stadium. If you're planning on doing sightseeing stay in SF. There isn't much to do in San Jose.

Just checked the schedule, Hawks at Niners in new years day. Plan accordingly.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2kh7tvag said:
More curiosity then anything else at the moment. Wondering first where the best places to stay would be...in San Jose or San Fran? Where is the stadium? It has been about 30 or so years since I have stayed the night in SanFran before my trip to the Philippines. Thanks.

I'm assuming that you are traveling to 2 games this year.
I know you won't miss NOLA.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":35682sce said:
Seahawkfan80":35682sce said:

I'm assuming that you are traveling to 2 games this year.
I know you won't miss NOLA.

Maybe 3. Nola flight is booked. Looking at hotel and then dunno about tix yet.

mikeak

Reaction score
Completely wrong

This theme

USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-A).jpg

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Went to the game there last year and stayed at (wait for it...) a Holiday Express. Nice room fairly cheap about mile from the stadium. They have trollies to take you there. Went to a comedy club and the Winchester Mystery House while there and had a good time. Not so bad. And, (at least for the foreseeable future) if you want to spend the money to see a game and pretty much guarantee a happy ending, there you go.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2laoyum8 said:
Went to the game there last year and stayed at (wait for it...) a Holiday Express. Nice room fairly cheap about mile from the stadium. They have trollies to take you there. Went to a comedy club and the Winchester Mystery House while there and had a good time. Not so bad. And, (at least for the foreseeable future) if you want to spend the money to see a game and pretty much guarantee a happy ending, there you go.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
tacomahawk":2w0fltrh said:
If your're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.

Uh oh.....I dont have hair....cept a stache.