Need . . . Mini . . Camp. .. . Report

HawkGA

Reaction score
Not sure I an hold out much longer people, give me something.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":1qm6jumf said:
Bennett's injured, happy now?

I think it's just an easy out to not really do anything during the mini-camp.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
With all that has been going on in the news and around the world these days I crave anything Seahawks-related. Any distraction is a welcomed one. More than usual.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
For Bennett until the pads go on he's not really playing the way he normally does anyway. Missing field drills at a mandatory OTA isn't really a very big deal, he showed up and is there for any defensive install and really doesn't need to do drills.

I'd argue it's more important for the younger players to be getting the camp reps.

kf3339

Reaction score
Once you are a veteran and play at a very high level I don't think these type of camps mean anything to you. It should be for younger players who need the work, and for the coaches to train them to a different level of ability.

Look at a past great like Walter Jones. He held out on contract disputes from everything up until the regular season and still came in playing All Pro and Hall of Fame type ball. He knew how to prepare himself for the season. Some guys just don't need the reps, or wear and tear on the body. I personally could care less about seeing any top veteran participating in this camp. Let the coaches do their job.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I feel bad for Richardson...that kid can't catch a break from the injury bug. If he can't stay healthy, I have a feeling this will be his last go around with the team. Too many guys waiting to step up.

ACFan

Reaction score
Laloosh":2b9655yh said:

thanks.

I saw from the opening pic of the gallery Collins was working with the 1st team. expecting big things from AC this year, no doubt the other guys will heal up, but I think AC will beat most of them out anyway and really be pressing for playing time.

Jarran Reed and Alex Collins, two big steals.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Collins is presently working with the 1's but we all need to recognize that Rawls has yet to practice at OTAs and has been limited and will likely be until late in TC.

Not saying anything negative about Collins at all by reminding about this.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3nvkcqgo said:
I feel bad for Richardson...that kid can't catch a break from the injury bug. If he can't stay healthy, I have a feeling this will be his last go around with the team. Too many guys waiting to step up.

No kidding. Good lord. Stay of the field man.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2vnsvyc8 said:
Collins is presently working with the 1's but we all need to recognize that Rawls has yet to practice at OTAs and has been limited and will likely be until late in TC.

Rawls and Prosise are both out right now but it still means he's currently ahead of Christine Michael right now for the back up lead back spot.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
I am kind of curious to hear how tre Madden is doing. This guy has serious potential, I watched him often in college. I hate to say it, but he could have been selected before Sankey if they had come out the same year, I believe anyway. That is saying a lot too. A guy we picked up as an udfa, may have been selected before a back selected in the second round only two years ago. I know this all speculation, but that is serious talent to pick up after the draft. I think it would be cool if he made it as a fullback, then he would be available for both. I'm not hating on Sankey either, just trying to show the level of potential I believe Madden has.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I can't wait to see Prosise. I follow a lot of metrics based fantasy football writers and when they break down the numbers they all love CJ. I really think we stole an elite talent at the position in him. He needs to get healthy of course but excited to see how he does in the pre-season.

McGruff

Reaction score
Overseasfan":7fu2f1fn said:
jammerhawk":7fu2f1fn said:

Rawls and Prosise are both out right now but it still means he's currently ahead of Christine Michael right now for the back up lead back spot.

Not necessarily. All it means is they know what Michael can do and they want to see what Collins is capable of.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
McGruff":aqs77o1y said:
Overseasfan":aqs77o1y said:
jammerhawk":aqs77o1y said:

Not necessarily. All it means is they know what Michael can do and they want to see what Collins is capable of.

Yep.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
McGruff":2mc1foqk said:
Overseasfan":2mc1foqk said:
jammerhawk":2mc1foqk said:

Exactomundo!

MB12

Reaction score
I've written a Seahawks UDFA guide. The first part will be out later today, includes some mini-camp stuff

Laloosh

Reaction score
BuZzB28":2fp2z23b said:
Laloosh":2fp2z23b said:

I think, Bennett is probably fake his injured because he wanted the moneys more? Yeah maybe. He is not happy then he decided became an injured his ankle. And he cant playing for us?!? Lol. Oh well. :irishdrinkers:

I think, Bennett is probably fake his injured because he wanted the wifeys more.

BuZzB28

Reaction score
Laloosh":3ueyji6k said:
BuZzB28":3ueyji6k said:
Laloosh":3ueyji6k said:

I think, Bennett is probably fake his injured because he wanted the moneys more? Yeah maybe. He is not happy then he decided became an injured his ankle. And he cant playing for us?!? Lol. Oh well. :irishdrinkers:

I think, Bennett is probably fake his injured because he wanted the wifeys more.

Yep. Thats right. If he wanted more the moneys then buy for women as wifeys and give to women when they are happy. Lol