Kam Chancellor #32 on the top 100

Joyodongo

Reaction score
I'm sorry but he was not better than previous year (41º in 2015) and he was not better than Earl (66º in 2016).

So I guess we only have now Russell and Sherm left on the list ...

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Joyodongo":32zexpnk said:
I'm sorry but he was not better than previous year (41º in 2015) and he was not better than Earl (66º in 2016).
I completely agree with this. Too high and not over Earl.

BuZzB28

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":1gh2l35q said:
Good. If he thinks about holding out again hopefully it ups his trade value.

I knew, kam was best the top than Thomas III. If kam will thinking about holding out again? Lol. Its sad cuz he is hungry to smell the moneys more? :(

Tical21

Reaction score
Didn't we figure that he didn't make the list but somebody else did? Who was the guy we all thought would be on the list but isn't?

McGruff

Reaction score
Fan butt hurt gets in the way of rational thought. Kam is the best SS in the league, and in a league full of tough guys, he's widely recognized as one of the toughest in the league.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Joyodongo":3hcx5lsj said:

Bwagz???

gowazzu02

Reaction score
McGruff":29wfd1wr said:
Fan butt hurt gets in the way of rational thought. Kam is the best SS in the league, and in a league full of tough guys, he's widely recognized as one of the toughest in the league.

Agreed, He had a "down year" but again Seattle lead the league in fewest points allowed for a 4th straight year. The team def got better after his hold out ended. As I agree, in a league full of bad men, he's the baddest.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3088cf64 said:
Joyodongo":3088cf64 said:

Bwagz???

I was reading an article on Lockett on NFL.com this past week and was a bit surprised to read them say that he would be on the list. I wasn't that surprised that he would be on it, but that it is getting into the upper reaches of the list...higher than I would have expected at this point...and above ADB.

I could have misunderstood, but I would swear that it was in parentheses labeled as a "spoiler". But he was chosen for the pro bowl as returner...

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I don't know if Kam was even the 32nd best player on the Seahawks last year, much less the league.

I expect a big bounce back year this season, but Kam was booty last year.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Hard to argue with #32. What his peers saw is impact in terms of wins and losses. Immediate improvement from an average defense to an elite one when he returned and was directly responsible for icing the Detroit and Pittsburgh games. He's one of the top most impact defenders in the NFL. We didn't even play the same defense when he was out. We played more cover 1 because the guy responsible for making coverage checks in a cover 3 wasn't there. Which...that's also why there is still a lot of animosity even now, but it's no less true regardless. He made his point and has no plans of a holdout going forward.

Laloosh

Reaction score
BadgerVid":1ggphjdl said:
gowazzu02":1ggphjdl said:
Joyodongo":1ggphjdl said:

Bwagz???

I was reading an article on Lockett on NFL.com this past week and was a bit surprised to read them say that he would be on the list. I wasn't that surprised that he would be on it, but that it is getting into the upper reaches of the list...higher than I would have expected at this point...and above ADB.

I could have misunderstood, but I would swear that it was in parentheses labeled as a "spoiler". But he was chosen for the pro bowl as returner...

Wondered about Lockett. He made his presence known. Thought he might have cracked 91-100 despite being a rook.

Our LBs don't seem to get a lot of attention which is fine but I think Bobby is in the top 100. Physically he's just ridiculously talented.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2knimgqn said:
I don't know if Kam was even the 32nd best player on the Seahawks last year, much less the league.

Booty? Really? Come on man. I am fairly new to this board started about 2 years ago I think. Is this the type of comments people have when things are all roses and superbowls?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Laloosh":2z3k61im said:
BadgerVid":2z3k61im said:
gowazzu02":2z3k61im said:
Joyodongo":2z3k61im said:

Bwagz???

Wondered about Lockett. He made his presence known. Thought he might have cracked 91-100 despite being a rook.

Our LBs don't seem to get a lot of attention which is fine but I think Bobby is in the top 100. Physically he's just ridiculously talented.

Bobbys pretty widely regarded as the top or second best MLB in the game, He and Kuechly are high on this list. imo

McGruff

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3tf5jbfn said:

See, that's the butt hurt I am talking about. I recognize that it is (hopefully) hyperbole, but its ridiculous. Kam had a down year for Kam, but that happens to all players. And even in a down year, I think he was probably still the best SS in the league.

Basis4day

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":xslfhxrq said:
Kam was better than both Earl and Bennett last season??!? OK then.

The list isn't the top 100 players of last season.

When certain players visit NFL network studios throughout the season, they are asked to make a list of the top 20 players in the NFL as of right now.

The NFL then calculates the result and claims that the list is projecting the top 100 players in the upcoming season.

That means that any player featured got a vote by another player as a top 20 player in the league.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... lly-bogus/

McGruff

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3vudv2fj said:
Kam was better than both Earl and Bennett last season??!? OK then.

That's not what the list is about.

Its about who players think will be the best in 2016 . . . In other words, players know the Kam that took the field last year was not the Kam that will take the field this year.