Nice Mini-Camp report from Clayton

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Nice article thanks for posting.

The only thing I want is for the season to start NOW!

Glad to see the team coming into training camp hungry, talented, and mostly healthy. Getting bounced in the second round should give them some extra rest too

Laloosh

Reaction score
If we can run block and rush the passer, we're in fine shape.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":jgxerfbs said:
And tackle....maybe score once in a while.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Nice to see what he had to say about Clark.

mikeak

Reaction score
Great read

Love having a 3-4 year QB backup for really cheap money if Boynkin works out.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Laloosh":1vfjx7pm said:

These two things aren't much of a concern to me. A Clark - Bennett - Jefferson - Avril line will do just as well as, if not better than, the Irvin - Bennett - Hill - Avril package from last year.

Gilliam - Glowinski - Britt - Ifedi - Webb definitely looks like a great run blocking unit, I'm more concerned about the state of our pass blocking than our run blocking right now.

chris98251

Reaction score
rideaducati":2j2wuzku said:
Boykin looking so good that Tarvaris might not be re-signed? AWESOME!

Curb your enthusiasm, Johns evaluation of the QB position before Pads are on should be tempered, when they can actually start using real speed in practice and then that stepped up speed in games we will see more.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
chris98251":k3i8djfo said:
rideaducati":k3i8djfo said:

Curb your enthusiasm, Johns evaluation of the QB position before Pads are on should be tempered, when they can actually start using real speed in practice and then that stepped up speed in games we will see more.

Against first team defense as well.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1ak9bja9 said:
rideaducati":1ak9bja9 said:

There must be some reason he's still on the roster and tarvaris isn't. Cap space perhaps. And keeping him over Vernon Adams. I'm just saying, there's something good he's shown the coaches so far

chris98251

Reaction score
Not saying he isn't performing, just don't really buy Johns analysis at this point, also TJack has been signed late every year depending on how these guys in OTA'S perform from signing to the first few pre season games.

kearly

Reaction score
A couple weeks back Carroll said that he expects Rawls to be ready for week 1 of the regular season. Now he's saying that Graham is even closer to being ready than Rawls is. Rawls has been out of his walking boot for some time and has been running in practices. Sounds like both will be ready for week 1 based on these reports.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2w36s3h8 said:
chris98251":2w36s3h8 said:
rideaducati":2w36s3h8 said:

There must be some reason he's still on the roster and tarvaris isn't. Cap space perhaps. And keeping him over Vernon Adams. I'm just saying, there's something good he's shown the coaches so far

Who is Vernon Adams?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kearly":14qu21go said:
A couple weeks back Carroll said that he expects Rawls to be ready for week 1 of the regular season. Now he's saying that Graham is even closer to being ready than Rawls is. Rawls has been out of his walking boot for some time and has been running in practices. Sounds like both will be ready for week 1 based on these reports.
I'm really surprised at Graham's apparent progress. Thought we'd be lucky to see him for the second half of the season but it sure is sounding more and more like he's gonna be a go game #1.