Blue Pride list email. (all tickets gone)

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Got it today:

Thanks for your support as a Blue Pride Member! We appreciate your patience and dedication to the Seahawks.

We recently concluded our Blue Pride seat placement and have reached seat capacity for the 2016 season. We will now update your Blue Pride priority status, and in early September you will receive your 2016 Blue Pride membership package. Your package will include your updated Blue Pride priority status, your member account number, Pro Shop discount card, and a gift from the Seahawks!

If you need to update your mailing address, please contact our Ticket Office at 888-NFL-HAWK or [email protected] prior to Friday, July 15th.

We look forward to another great year of Seahawks football with you! Go Hawks!

Sincerely,

Seattle Seahawks Ticket Office

I knew I wasn't going to be even close, but was hoping they would have my updated BP number.

nrayorr

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":tvca8b7e said:
Got it today:

Thanks for your support as a Blue Pride Member! We appreciate your patience and dedication to the Seahawks.

We recently concluded our Blue Pride seat placement and have reached seat capacity for the 2016 season. We will now update your Blue Pride priority status, and in early September you will receive your 2016 Blue Pride membership package. Your package will include your updated Blue Pride priority status, your member account number, Pro Shop discount card, and a gift from the Seahawks!

If you need to update your mailing address, please contact our Ticket Office at 888-NFL-HAWK or [email protected] prior to Friday, July 15th.

We look forward to another great year of Seahawks football with you! Go Hawks!

Sincerely,

Seattle Seahawks Ticket Office

I knew I wasn't going to be even close, but was hoping they would have my updated BP number.

I'm sorry about that dude. I remember getting those a few times before I FINALLY got the email everyone as BP members look forward to. I certainly hope your new placement is such that you can get yours for the 2017 season.