In Case of Massive Earthquake...See which Hawk Could Help...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
With all the talk lately about the Pacific Northwest being ripe for "The Big One" (9+ on the Richter Scale), Danny O'Neil thought it would make sense to find out which Seahawks would be the most beneficial help in such a situation...

Russell Wilson's unyielding optimism would have its pros and cons in a survival situation. Marshawn Lynch is running wild … with survivalist Bear Grylls.

This promises to be utterly entertaining.

Effective? That’s another question. How’s Lynch going to be in the wild? I’m truly interested to find out, and it prompted me to wonder who would be the best and the worst of the Seahawks to be tethered to in a survivalist type of situation.

Doug Baldwin: The worst

Look, I love Doug. One of the most unflinchingly honest and respectable pro athletes I’ve gotten the privilege of covering. But Doug without a map and hungry? Man, that sounds like a recipe for non-stop arguments:

“Why do you think we should go that way?”

“Why don’t you trust my sense of direction?”

“Is it because I was undrafted?”

“You think I’m a pedestrian survivalist, don’t you?”

And Lord help you if Doug managed to catch a fish or kill a rabbit. On the plus side, you’d get to eat. On the negative side, you’d have to hear all about the lack of credence you gave his talents as a hunter-gatherer: “You didn’t think I was going to do it, did you? You thought, ‘Oh that’s just Doug thinking he can get food. He went to Stanford. What’s he know about hunting and fishing?’ And I was like, ‘Don’t trip. We’re OK. I’ll get this little bunny.’ And now look at you sitting there with rabbit grease dribbling down your chin, eating like a pig even though you didn’t think I could do it.”

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/144604/wh ... -survivor/

2_0_6

Reaction score
Does Ciara come with Russell? If so, I'm choosing him.

If not, I gotta go with Jimmy. Having someone who can fly us to a safer area would be my choice.

chris98251

Reaction score
Were in survival mode in a 9 plus, hell the whole state could be in survival mode let alone the west coast, were talking days weeks maybe months.

I am choosing LOB, Kam, Earl, Browner, Sherman, Humble Thug, I know it's not one person but they would be hanging as a Group :) I won't go hungry or get jumped with those guys.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3d0piod4 said:
Does Ciara come with Russell? If so, I'm choosing him. If not, I gotta go with Jimmy. Having someone who can fly us to a safer area would be my choice.

You just earned yourself the Aros Seal Of Approval.

AVL

Reaction score
Wilson might be getting a helicopter soon.

Largent80

Reaction score
Each and every person should have an emergency kit including a high quality water filter (First Need) and bottles that fit it, an emergency radio with multiple power source options, cash, an LED headlamp and many batteries, a can opener, some cans of albacore etc, all put in a backpack that is easily grasped in an emergency.

Keep the Beast on speed dial.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Silly article written to comply with publishing mimimum limit, weak sauce from O'Neill.

I'd have faith that Doug and Russell would be very helpful if there was a disaster, both are smart guys.