Stadium Tour Pics

Jerhawk

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":ttlhfkn2 said:
stang233":ttlhfkn2 said:
How do you get a tour?
They sell tickets for the stadium tour at the stadium. Two tours a day if I remember right.

Yeah they're sold at the pro shop at the stadium. There's usually only two tours per day, each last two to two and a half hours. Tickets are only like $10 per adult iirc. Been a couple years.

You get a different experience depending on who's doing the tour, and different info based on the tour guides, some even contradictory. The most interesting thing I got out of it was the stadium is basically eight seperate units built into one for earthquake protection, and the cement from the kingdome was recycled as giant pillars under the stadium to prevent it from sinking into the Sound since it's basically on water.

Also thought it was interesting the 12th man suites are in a corner endzone, would've thought they'd be closer to midfield. Still an awesome promotion they do for the fans tho

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1plcohiz said:
SeahawkFrost":1plcohiz said:
stang233":1plcohiz said:
How do you get a tour?
They sell tickets for the stadium tour at the stadium. Two tours a day if I remember right.

Yeah they're sold at the pro shop at the stadium. There's usually only two tours per day, each last two to two and a half hours. Tickets are only like $10 per adult iirc. Been a couple years.

You get a different experience depending on who's doing the tour, and different info based on the tour guides, some even contradictory. The most interesting thing I got out of it was the stadium is basically eight seperate units built into one for earthquake protection, and the cement from the kingdome was recycled as giant pillars under the stadium to prevent it from sinking into the Sound since it's basically on water.

Also thought it was interesting the 12th man suites are in a corner endzone, would've thought they'd be closer to midfield. Still an awesome promotion they do for the fans tho

Thanks for quoting Frost....I could not read a thing he typed. :mrgreen:

chadhawkz

Reaction score
stang233":dw9frugn said:
How do you get a tour?
Basically I was in the pro shop and I was paying for my hat and the lady said you want to take a tour of the stadium. I said yeah right really she goes yeah right there are the tour guides. I paid 14 bucks and off I went. I took a lot more pics but posted the ones that were interesting. There is 5 stories to that building. I liked all of it, but the one that stood out the most was the door and up the stairs to the flag pole. Chris Pratt was up there and raised the flag I think to a playoff game.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score

AlciG

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":1trmb7f3 said:
stang233":1trmb7f3 said:
How do you get a tour?

It's hard to read what you're saying with that avatar :drool:

CrunkHawks12

Reaction score
My wife and i took the tour a few years ago, i would recommend it if you haven't yet. You don't get to see the in locker room though, was kinda disappointed with that. But it is differently worth it.

Attachments

• 149968_10203516323121241_8917443671686900139_n.jpg
    149968_10203516323121241_8917443671686900139_n.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 465

Tical21

Reaction score
Cool pics. I've been on about 20 of these, and it really is all about the guide, but most are quite good. A good guide will make you feel like you were at the stadium for all these events. I can't recommend touring Fenway enough if you're ever in Boston.