Tarvaris arrested for pulling gun on wife....go Boykins...

ludakrishna

Reaction score
BREAKING: NFL free agent Tarvaris Jackson (former @Seahawks QB)arrested for allegedly pulling gun on his wife @WESH https://t.co/cYXAWNwncM

Arrest report: Tarvaris Jackson was intoxicated, loaded gun, pointed it at her, said "I'll kill you..." @WESH https://t.co/7masmNDtNF

The report screenshot is attached on the 2nd link. Apparently they recovered Marijuana also. :34853_doh:

crosfam

Reaction score
Most likely late vet QB signing is now officially off the table.

sutz

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I kind of liked the guy. Most likely played has last game (or his last practice anyway) for the Seahawks. Might be a career ender.

Hope the wife is OK, and that he finds the help he obviously needs.

Thanks, Tarvaris, for what you did for us in past years.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sutz":21hgkhqh said:
Sorry to hear that. I kind of liked the guy. Most likely played has last game (or his last practice anyway) for the Seahawks. Might be a career ender.

Hope the wife is OK, and that he finds the help he obviously needs.

Thanks, Tarvaris, for what you did for us in past years.
Agree with all you said.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Available QBs per Overthecap:

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Matt Hasselbeck
Charlie Whitehurst
Tarvaris Jackson
Jimmy Clausen
Michael Vick
Matt Flynn
TJ Yates
Pat Devlin

Trevone Boykin is looking awfully good.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Hope Boykins is truly as good as Clayton says he is. Although, if Russ goes down it won't matter much with regards to who comes in anyway.

I still have respect for T-jack though even though he clearly did something that was in the wrong. Women can drive men to do some stupid stuff, not a first and won't be a last. I'm not saying it justified, but I can see how it happens.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Pretty stupid move Jackson....There's a bunch of guys that can't seem to catch a break in the NFL, and this dumbass throws his wife & children's life into turmoil...One good thing though, he's probably a legal gun owner, eh. :34853_doh:

kidhawk

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":11l3b59v said:
Hope Boykins is truly as good as Clayton says he is. Although, if Russ goes down it won't matter much with regards to who comes in anyway.

I still have respect for T-jack though even though he clearly did something that was in the wrong. Women can drive men to do some stupid stuff, not a first and won't be a last. I'm not saying it justified, but I can see how it happens.

Unless she had a gun pointed at him or something similar (which it doesn't appear to be), I can't see any scenario where I would understand why a man would pull a gun on his wife and threaten to kill her and say I understand why.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I never would have thought this if TJack. Love the guy, but he needs to be made an example of. Thankful he didn't pull the trigger, but you never point a gun at anyone. Not even a toy gun.

Get well Tarvaris.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2okbb7ke said:
Available QBs per Overthecap:

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Matt Hasselbeck
Charlie Whitehurst
Tarvaris Jackson
Jimmy Clausen
Michael Vick
Matt Flynn
TJ Yates
Pat Devlin

Trevone Boykin is looking awfully good.

Bring back Flynn!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
PFT reporting his wife said "you better be accurate because you ain't accurate on the field.."

Story isn't funny but that quote sure as hell is.