Player you're most excited/intrigued about this season?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
What one player are you most excited/intrigued to watch this year?

I am most intrigued by what Frank Clark will look like and how much he has progressed. I believe he is gonna be a very important piece for us on defense this year.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Thomas Rawls. I want to see if he can bounce back from his ankle injury and perform at a high level

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Gary Gilliam, Mark Glowinski, Justin Britt, Germain Ifedi, J'Marcus Webb

and of course Frank Clark , and Jarran Reed

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Clark, definitely. We need him to be a monster.

Nick Vannett and Tharold Simon (intriguing from the perspective of, can he stay healthy and blossom finally?).

Excited to see Tyler Lockett's development as well. Doug Baldwin has been raving about him in social media. Year 2 is a big leap, and considering he already showed professional polish as a rookie, the sky is the limit.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I haven't been this excited by so many players in awhile. Lockett, Reed, Richardson, Ifedi, Baldwin, Rawls, Smith, Odhiambo, Clark, Glowinski.

I'm most excited about the 2 speedy WR though. If Richardson stays healthy I think the trio of Baldwin, Lockett and Richardson could be talked about as one of the best trio's in the league.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Wilson.. How can he be even better than he was the latter half of laat season?

Procise and Vannett. Two young guys who figure into the run/pass game plan with great versatility.

Reed and Clark. Young studs who are grown men to compliment this already elite D.

Kam... Healthy and Hungry for another title.

kearly

Reaction score
Probably Rawls. If his performance last year wasn't a fluke then our offense is going to be pretty sick for the rest of Wilson's prime.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Wilson - dudes going to win MVP this year and it won't be close.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":w9ie3s0k said:
Probably Rawls. If his performance last year wasn't a fluke then our offense is going to be pretty sick for the rest of Wilson's prime.
God help the NFL if Rawls is no fluke and this draft even hits on half. They will be in big trouble. It would be a D1 reload not an NFL restock. By the way you know Rawls is the real deal, he isn't a dancer like Lynch. Just think Peterson and HGH. He'll be just fine. The man actually hits the hole and doesn't count on running though contact even though he can anytime he prefers.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Rawls, Stanley Jean Baptiste, the trio of speedy WRs (Richardson, Lockett, and Baldwin)

Basis4day

Reaction score
Prosise. Really excited for reed, but more for what he'd allow other players to do.

chris98251

Reaction score
Procise, only because I want to see what they do with him that is unique, I hope it's more then Bubble Screen Left and Bubble screen right.

On defense how Browner is used, does he make the middle between him and Kam a gauntlet of horrors for TE's and slot guys.

HawkGA

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":r8mgav8h said:
I would add in Lockette but I'm convinced he's going to have a breakout year anyway.
Um, he retired.

McGruff

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2t763d0n said:
Gary Gilliam, Mark Glowinski, Justin Britt, Germain Ifedi, J'Marcus Webb

and of course Frank Clark , and Jarran Reed

Blitzer88":2t763d0n said:
What one player are you most excited/intrigued to watch this year?

I am most intrigued by what Frank Clark will look like and how much he has progressed. I believe he is gonna be a very important piece for us on defense this year.

One player . . . :)

McGruff

Reaction score
Quinton Jefferson. The big missing piece the last couple of years has been a bona-fide interior pass rusher. I think Jefferson has the potential to be a stud.