Hawks Bars in Vegas

HawksHawksHawks

Reaction score
I know I have seen similar threads before so forgive me if this is a rehash, but can anyone shed some light on the atmosphere at Scooter's in Las Vegas on a game day? I'll be looking for a place to watch the Oct. 2nd game vs the Jets and it would be cool to get away from the strip for a few hours. How early do I need to get there to make sure we get a couple seats? I am assuming they serve breakfast?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't comment on the specifics as far as breakfast and seat reservations but as far as atmosphere it's surreal. You would think (if you refrain from looking out the windows) that you were in a Seahawks bar in downtown Seattle. I went there for a game years ago and it was a ball. If memory serves we lost the game but it was still a lot of fun to cheer on the team with fellow diehards...And for me to be that far from home (Seattle) and feel like I was in downtown Seattle was a cool thing. The Seahawker chapter there does a nice job.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Scooters is awesome and the place is PACKED when the Hawks are playing, and it's packed with HAWKS FANS.
Awesome atmosphere. :2thumbs:
Go, you won't regret it.

Gunslinger

Reaction score
Agreed...Scooters is awesome on game day. Only been there twice, but if I'm in Vegas on a game day, that's where I'll be for sure :)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawksHawksHawks":3un2kw7i said:
I know I have seen similar threads before so forgive me if this is a rehash, but can anyone shed some light on the atmosphere at Scooter's in Las Vegas on a game day? I'll be looking for a place to watch the Oct. 2nd game vs the Jets and it would be cool to get away from the strip for a few hours. How early do I need to get there to make sure we get a couple seats? I am assuming they serve breakfast?
I'll be in Vegas the morning of Oct. 2 as well. Oct. 1 is my 60th birthday and I'm celebrating it in style by flying the Mrs. and myself in on the 1st and going to see John Fogerty finish a 3 week run at The Venetian that night. Can't think of a better way to celebrate turning six-oh as he's easily one of my all-time favs. Good info on Scooters hgere folks and thank you for that. HHH, if I'm there please come say 'hi'. I'm 6'6" so should be easily identifiable..

OP
OP
HawksHawksHawks

HawksHawksHawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":317yd1bq said:
HawksHawksHawks":317yd1bq said:
I'll be in Vegas the morning of Oct. 2 as well. Oct. 1 is my 60th birthday and I'm celebrating it in style by flying the Mrs. and myself in on the 1st and going to see John Fogerty finish a 3 week run at The Venetian that night. Can't think of a better way to celebrate turning six-oh as he's easily one of my all-time favs. Good info on Scooters hgere folks and thank you for that. HHH, if I'm there please come say 'hi'. I'm 6'6" so should be easily identifiable..

You're on! That concert sounds like a blast, too.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think last year there was a brewpub mentioned north of that location that had the game on too. If the person that was there last season could pipe up in here, it would probably be appreciated.