2016 Training Camp Dates (Schedule & Ticket Info too!)

Vetamur

Reaction score
Excited.. looks like I will be around for the first 4 days!

Tbone

Reaction score
Has any other STH received their code for presales?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Nope.

Has any STH even received their tickets yet either?

Tbone

Reaction score
I thought it started at 10am but I guess it's not until noon today. Season tickets won't be here until end of July which is just my best guess.

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Heads up, I already registered. It opened at 10 or a little after I guess. I saw someone post about it on Facebook. Have to enter your season ticket holder number in promo code and it opens it up. Haven't received the email yet either :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riley12

Reaction score
Got the days I wanted. Thanks very much, Kitsap and HawkerBacker!

Tical21

Reaction score
Are these all going to be sold out before they go on sale to the general public?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Tical21":285zbvvf said:
Are these all going to be sold out before they go on sale to the general public?

No, I noticed they hold back an allotment for each day of registration so everyone has a somewhat fair chance to get the days they want. But I think your odds of getting the days you want are much better in the first couple days as you're fighting less people online.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
HawkerBacker":1kpjge0p said:
Heads up, I already registered. It opened at 10 or a little after I guess. I saw someone post about it on Facebook. Have to enter your season ticket holder number in promo code and it opens it up. Haven't received the email yet either :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i found out around 11 (hence my other post). Kind of fail on their part. The second Saturday sold out for STH presale already by the time I got in. I imagine the folks who waited for the email at noon got hosed on the weekend days.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Im way more excited for this than I should be. Got my tickets today.. SammyC0521 from here and I will be going the first Saturday and Sunday...one of those days Zeb should be joining us. Monday and Tuesday I will be going as well.. so ready to see this years team get in their first practices!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow I didn't realize it was open to register until this morning when we got the STH email with code. I tried and everything is sold out. Oh well.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Aros":1hih7g6l said:
Wow I didn't realize it was open to register until this morning when we got the STH email with code. I tried and everything is sold out. Oh well.

The downside of the new popularity of the team. Is there a cancellation list?

Vetamur

Reaction score
Todd, dont know what your schedule is like but I could probably take you one of my days. PM me.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
So I'm trying to bring a larger group to the Aug 7th practice. I got July 30th and 31st tickets (4 each) willing to trade for August 7th. Anyone interested?