Russell Wilson: #17 on NFL's Top-100

2_0_6

Reaction score
Some might look at it being to low, I look at it like he went up 5 spots from 22.

I expect to see him jump 7+ spot this time next year. :irishdrinkers:

A

Anonymous

I predicted (in another thread) a top 5 for DangeRuss, it is what it is.

I'm more disappointed in the players they chose to talk about him for the show. This year they aren't making it as fun to watch as years previous.

More Ike and less Honey Badger, please. I think he may be still washing Patrick Peterson's socks for him.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Carson Palmer: 13 seasons, 1-3 playoff record.
Russell Wilson: 4 seasons, 7-3 playoff record.

What a joke. I'll take the 6 extra playoff wins, thanks. Can't wait for glass boy to shatter his hip next year along with the myth that he's a great QB.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Has Cam been in there yet?

If not the list is horsecrap.

Sealake80

Reaction score
The player in the video who said it would be disrespectful to have him any lower than top 5.... I agree with him.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Sealake80":p5mrrfij said:
The player in the video who said it would be disrespectful to have him any lower than top 5.... I agree with him.

I believe that was Tyrann Mathieu, he has seen RW run around and pass over the Cards a few times

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I wouldn't trade Russ for any QB in the league right now.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
My lucky number has always been 17. The year when we won the Superbowl I would always see the numbers 1:17 or 11:17 everywhere I go. This year has been the same. Next year's Top 100 he will be at #1 after winning this year's SB. This will give him more of a chip on his shoulders.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Maulbert":10qzan2x said:

What a joke. I'll take the 6 extra playoff wins, thanks. Can't wait for glass boy to shatter his hip next year along with the myth that he's a great QB.

This is about how well players played last year, not 10 years ago. I will say that Palmer stunk it up in the playoffs, but Wilson is typically not as good in the playoffs either.

I'd also never wish for a player to get hurt. I want to beat the Cards at full strength. It's just not fair playing them with a backup QB. It's kinda like playing the Niners at that point.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Hawks46":22ceyivk said:
Maulbert":22ceyivk said:

This is about how well players played last year, not 10 years ago. I will say that Palmer stunk it up in the playoffs, but Wilson is typically not as good in the playoffs either.

I'd also never wish for a player to get hurt. I want to beat the Cards at full strength. It's just not fair playing them with a backup QB. It's kinda like playing the Niners at that point.

Let me clarify: I did not wish injury on him. This is Carson Palmer we're talking about. I meant when he inevitably gets hurt, because that's what he does. Even last year, he started every game but he hurt a finger on his throwing hand against the Eagles and he wasn't very effective for the rest of the year. (Seriously, google Carson Palmer finger injury. I'll wait.) With Palmer, injuries are a when, not if proposition. All I'm saying is I'm looking forward to the inevitable, proving me right.

seabowl

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3t3nyp3l said:
QB or player? I wouldn't trade him for anybody!!!!!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
seabowl":1m4a0lco said:
Seahwkgal":1m4a0lco said:
QB or player? I wouldn't trade him for anybody!!!!!!
Both. :2thumbs:
I am getting really angry right now that Palmer will be rated higher. He has always been a choke artist. :pukeface:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2yf673y0 said:
It will be interesting (or nauseating) to hear what 16 players are better than Russell.

This list loses all credibility when Richie Incognito is on there but not Bobby Wagner. If the players don't think Russell is a top 10 player, then he'll just go out there and continue to prove them wrong

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Smellyman":2ccq28kj said:
Has Cam been in there yet?

If not the list is horsecrap.

You realize the list is counting from 100 to 1 correct? Of course Cam is going to be higher on the list this year than RW. He was the league MVP last season.

Latest posts