Brandon Browner being investigated for assault

NYCoug

Reaction score
Browner's clearly in mid-season form. I mean, servin' up a beat down to the grandfather of your child? That's just cold blooded! What kind of a deranged psychopath, gets into a fight with Brandon Browner?

Alert me when BB isn't causin' a ruckus, and then I'll really be worried.

Actually... alert me when someone finds grainy cellphone footage of said beat down. That's must watch TV! :snack:

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I know I am supposed to care.

But we brought him in so we could get more violence in our defense, especially our secondary.

So this is probably a positive.

Honestly, I don't care about assault unless it affects his ability to get on the field.

AND context matters a lot here. So lack of context means nobody can make an informed judgement here.

Tempest_Crow

Reaction score
I'm gonna catch hell from my buddy that's a niner fan, Lol. We're starting to turn into the niners roster. Lol.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Let's find out the details of this alleged assault before commenting further. I wonder if the complainant hurt his hand trying to punch Browner?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
As long as he's not beating on his baby momma we should be fine........

jammerhawk

Reaction score
None of these complaints are good but the players are often victimized by persons with an agenda of trying to compel some financial arrangement as they see the player as a source of potential money. Let's see, what this is actually all about, I don't think Browner has a prior misconduct in his background so he would not likely face a suspension for this if guilty.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Tempest_Crow":35sd8zs5 said:
I'm gonna catch hell from my buddy that's a niner fan, Lol. We're starting to turn into the niners roster. Lol.

:lol: :lol:

Yep, now comes that fun thing between sports fans when you and your buddy magically switch sides in the argument. He's like "All criminals! Every single one a criminal! The whole team criminals!" and you're like "C'mon man, EVERY team goes through these spells of lots of arrests, and the Hawks number is just the one that came up right now."

I love this stuff. Make sure to enjoy it. :2thumbs:

(note: If someone takes this post seriously and writes back a serious reply about how these Hawks arrests don't count or matter like the 9ers arrests, seriously: 1) have a sense of humor, 2) go kick rocks, 3) realize that while doing so you'll be acting exactly like those bottom-feeding 9ers fans who you claim to be better than).

chris98251

Reaction score
So the other dude hurt his hand, Browner can take a punch and gets blamed for the other guys hand injury :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":2gj42mkn said:
So the other dude hurt his hand, Browner can take a punch and gets blamed for the other guys hand injury :)
Let's hope that's what it was......

razor150

Reaction score
chris98251":qbljvmpf said:

I am pretty sure his hand was hurt when he fell down, which sounds like Browner pushed him and he lost his balance.

OrFan

Reaction score
I don't believe there was any intent for him to hurt the other involved. Due to this, no reasonable person would bring charges.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
razor150":lr1g5yif said:
chris98251":lr1g5yif said:

I am pretty sure his hand was hurt when he fell down, which sounds like Browner pushed him and he lost his balance.
Probably is so it looks to be a non story to me.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Tempest_Crow":wlu9pa0a said:

Funny how that works. We have seen a couple violence issues recently and the 9ers had a player suspended 4 game for PED's.

Both pretty minor IMO. At least the reports so far have been pretty minor. No gun shots or assults after hit and run type of things and the 9ers have only had one popped so far.