Marshawn doing Marshawn things.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I remember him chucking a kid to the ground with a football pad once too.

You don't go easy on them... because no one else will. Not in football and not in life. Marshawn keepin it real...

getnasty

Reaction score
Poor kid doesn't look to happy, I probably won't either if Marshawn was doing the crappie flop on me.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
getnasty":3atlh4os said:
Poor kid doesn't look to happy, I probably won't either if Marshawn was doing the crappie flop on me.

Are you kidding? That would be an epic end to a camp like that.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
The story that that kid will get to carry with him through life is a great one. Lynch was just showing him the skills. Looks like it was a fun time for all, even the one who ends up with Beast on top of him.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":31xlz92f said:
The story that that kid will get to carry with him through life is a great one. Lynch was just showing him the skills. Looks like it was a fun time for all, even the one who ends up with Beast on top of him.
Yup. Similar to me being held as a baby by President Reagan. That is a lifetime memory no doubt.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3twxebou said:
I wonder if him wearing Seahawks practice shorts has any underlying meaning...hmmm.

What's that? He still likes this team even though half of the fan base was so willing and ready to run him out of town? I am going to miss beast mode sundays.