Training camp preview: Seahawks poised to be a power

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Has the hype train made it's way back around to our station? Have we been out of the spotlight (thanks to ARI and CAR) so long that we are being "discovered" by the national media as a quality team again? Here's hoping.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":k219g8os said:
Has the hype train made it's way back around to our station? Have we been out of the spotlight (thanks to ARI and CAR) so long that we are being "discovered" by the national media as a quality team again? Here's hoping.

Our team performs better when we're ignored and overlooked

kobebryant

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3qo3l6jt said:

2 of the season preview mags that I've grabbed have the Hawks winning the NFC and losing in the Super Bowl to Pats/Steelers.

Largent80

Reaction score
kobebryant":1bnn96cn said:
Trenchbroom":1bnn96cn said:

2 of the season preview mags that I've grabbed have the Hawks winning the NFC and losing in the Super Bowl to Pats/Steelers.

The Pats and Steelers are merging?

brettb3

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":32bvyibg said:
I don't think we were ever ignored.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
The hype surrounding our team has down. When talking about potential SB winners the Seahawks aren't mentioned often and the majority of people even think the Cards will win the division ahead of us again.

However, we're still seen as a lock for play-offs by most so I wouldn't say big time underrated either.

We have one of the best QBs in the league throwing to last year's TD leader and a returning star TE, don't forget we'll be getting our league leading RB back as well. That's a dangerous offense for anyone, pair that with a top 2 defense and a top 5 ST and we will be a contender however you look at it.

OP
OP
dogorama

dogorama

Reaction score
Overseasfan":3l8ma83r said:
The hype surrounding our team has down. When talking about potential SB winners the Seahawks aren't mentioned often and the majority of people even think the Cards will win the division ahead of us again.

However, we're still seen as a lock for play-offs by most so I wouldn't say big time underrated either.

We have one of the best QBs in the league throwing to last year's TD leader and a returning star TE, don't forget we'll be getting our league leading RB back as well. That's a dangerous offense for anyone, pair that with a top 2 defense and a top 5 ST and we will be a contender however you look at it.

Vegas has us and NE as the odds-on favorites to play in the Super Bowl. http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":c9vz25vd said:
kobebryant":c9vz25vd said:
Trenchbroom":c9vz25vd said:

Nope, the Stealers and Eagles are merging and they're going to be called the Steagles.
(and if anyone doesn't get that reference they don't know their NFL history )

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1s9i2k2f said:
Largent80":1s9i2k2f said:
kobebryant":1s9i2k2f said:
Trenchbroom":1s9i2k2f said:

Nope, the Stealers and Eagles are merging and they're going to be called the Steagles.
(and if anyone doesn't get that reference they don't know their NFL history )
Ah, yes, the good ol' PhilPit Steagles!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Largent80":2p4eoxxh said:
kobebryant":2p4eoxxh said:
Trenchbroom":2p4eoxxh said:

That's the only way they're beating us next year.

I'm trying to reign my optimism in. I'm getting 2013 vibes but better. The problem is, Arizona has made really good moves in the off season as well, and there's no reason to think they'll fall off at all. If our OL causes us to stumble out of the gate like last year, we'll be chasing them the entire year for the division, and probably lose it by a game as well. Keep in mind, they get some favorable schedule changes that we don't, namely getting to play the Patriots without Tom Brady.