Getting Tickets at the Box Office

the_12th_man

Reaction score
Hello fellow Hawk fans,

I am need of any info anyone can provide. I'm trying to plan a trip up to Seattle to get reasonably priced Seahawks tickets at the actual box office when they go on sale and can't find any info on the details of it. Has anyone on here tried this before? In years past I simply bought it online but since the growth in popularity this hasn't worked well the past couple of years.

Here are my questions:

1) Where exactly is the tickets going on sale?

2) How early are you allowed to start standing in line?

3) I know they sell out fast but is their a certain amount reserved for the box office?

I realize this may be privileged information but I know their are more experienced fans on this site and any information would be greatly appreciated! Go Hawks!

OP
OP
the_12th_man

the_12th_man

Reaction score
Thanks, I found those pages but didn't know if the information from that second link applied to this year as well. I appreciate the quick references though! Thanks again!

titan3131

Reaction score
I stood in line last year. was #302 I think, I showed up @ 930 am Sunday and waited all day, then came back the next day to buy tickets.

My wife will be ditching our son with Grandma and be joining me this year. Hopefully its not the only 100 degree day of the year like last year...

Tical21

Reaction score
If anybody wants to go wait in line for me, I'd be eternally grateful.

titan3131

Reaction score
My wife an I will be arriving @ 6 am ish, if anyone wants to meet up.

HawksBrazil

Reaction score
Based on previous years, how early do you guys think I should get there to get a wristband? They say they will start distributing at 3:00PM, is 1PM too late?

Thanks!

MLTHawk

Reaction score
1:00 will be too late. We showed up last year at 10:00 and I believe they handed tickets out at 6:00 last year. We were towards the front, but still a ton of people ahead of us. I'd show up at the latest 11:00 am.

titan3131

Reaction score
It takes them roughly an hour to give out 150 braclets. So the earlier in line you arrive the sooner you will be able to go home.

mikeak

Reaction score
Last year was the first year right? So word will have spread. I expect more people there this year....

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Just got mine through the Blue Pride online offer. 2 tickets to Miami and 2 for Carolina. I missed out on this opportunity last year because of work so I can't be more excited right now. Hopefully my blood pressure goes down a bit now that this is all over lol.

253hawk

Reaction score
mikeak":1sd91yih said:
So anyone get ticket? Same as last year / harder? any thoughts on the process?

Looks awesome. People stood out there for 12 hours in the heat, and then they turned people away before 6 when they were supposed to close even though they still had tickets.

[youtube]wAhpSBvRZ6Q[/youtube]

mikeak

Reaction score
That is BS - surprised there hasn't been a bunch of posts complaining about it or did I just miss them all completely? Seemed like last year a ton of people got tickets

titan3131

Reaction score
The video above is after they already gave out thousands of tickets. The bracelets 1-2000 and then these people were hoping to pick up the scraps.

Last year it was poorly planned and they had many people work hours over the scheduled time. It is BS they seemingly closed early.

YaktownHawK

Reaction score
I got to C-Link at 3am and was #352 in line. Compared to last year arriving at 6am and being #52 in line. Seems this year was a little more unorganized then last but i got what i wanted.