Favorite memory from 2015 season?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
What was your favorite memory from last season?

From the beginning of the season in St. Louis all the way to our season ending in Carolina, what one play or performance sticks out in your mind? Maybe it's giving you some optimism heading into this season, or some bragging rights with your friends who root for other teams.

For me, it was Doug Baldwin's 80 yard touchdown reception against the Steelers. I was one of those people still wanting payback for Superbowl 40, so him basically ending the game on that play was fabulous.

Attachments

• wk12_vs_steelers_photoblog_36.jpg
    wk12_vs_steelers_photoblog_36.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 905

iigakusei

Reaction score
Have to agree with you about that one - would be my choice as well.
A close 2nd for me would be the Kearse TD against Carolina in the playoffs to bring them within 10.
I honestly thought after that play we were going to complete the comeback.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I loved the botched snap that Wilson dove to recover, got back up, and found Lockett for a 24 yard gain against Minnesota. I'm telling you, there might be 3 QBs in the league with the physical ability to pull that off, and there might be 3 QBs in the league with the mental makeup to do it, but Wilson is the only one with both.

mrt144

Reaction score
Maulbert":kn0racu2 said:
I loved the botched snap that Wilson dove to recover, got back up, and found Lockett for a 24 yard gain against Minnesota. I'm telling you, there might be 3 QBs in the league with the physical ability to pull that off, and there might be 3 QBs in the league with the mental makeup to do it, but Wilson is the only one with both.

That's my highlight as well.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Not so much 1 play, but the plays of Tyler Lockett. Punt returns, kickoff returns, receiving. He was a joy to watch.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lockett and Rawls emerging and everyone else going who the hell are those guys ?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Agree on Doug's 80 yarder vs the Stealers and I'll add that beatdown the Hawks put on the Cards and the "new sherrif in town" in AZ last game of the regular season.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Favorite 2015 memory? When the Seahawks cut bait on Cary Williams. We started taking off immediately after.

Tical21

Reaction score
Watching Richard Sherman become Antonio Brown's pants.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Watching Doug make that spectacular one handed catch in the freezing cold Minnesota game. One of the best Hawk catches ever when all is considered.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Loved this play from last year. It's an example of how much we now own the Whiners.

rawls.0.gif

original poster

Reaction score
Without a doubt the Lockett punt return in week 1. Won me £200!

A close second would be the whole Steelers game, must have watched that game over 5 times since.

MB12

Reaction score
Jerhawk":20p5naoi said:
What was your favorite memory from last season?

From the beginning of the season in St. Louis all the way to our season ending in Carolina, what one play or performance sticks out in your mind? Maybe it's giving you some optimism heading into this season, or some bragging rights with your friends who root for other teams.

For me, it was Doug Baldwin's 80 yard touchdown reception against the Steelers. I was one of those people still wanting payback for Superbowl 40, so him basically ending the game on that play was fabulous.

I was travelling back from a football game I'd just played, checking updates on this game on my phone and streaming bits of it until my phone died. Ran back into my house and turned the game on to see how close it was. Wilson snapped the ball and found Baldwin over the middle. Was such a great touchdown.

Lockett's touchdown @ Rams was a great moment, as was his crazy catch against Minnesota--thought Doug Baldwin's was even crazier for different reasons.

However, my favorite memory has to be the demolition job of the Cardinals. I was in Paris at the time, wondering how I was going to be able to watch the game. Luckily the hotel I was in was showing the game, and the French announcers commenting on Arians' angry face was brilliant.

hawker84

Reaction score
Rawls long TD run against Cinci, that's when I realized we were good moving forward with or without Lynch....

evergreen

Reaction score
My first reaction was to think of all the negative plays and think the season was just a disappointment. But you reminded me of many highlights. ADB one hander, the missed fg in Minn., and Kearses great td catch over Norman. I'll go with Cam's hissy fit on the sideline...

titan3131

Reaction score
1. THE ENTIRE PITTSBURGH GAME
2. one handed DB Minnesota game
3. The annual Bloodbath of raping the cardinals in AZ. The ever vigilant reminder that they are soft.