Season Tickets

Ballz

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an e-mail or anything regarding when tickets will arrive this year? I know we usually get them by now because I've seen a few Facebook memories pop up in the last week where I was excited to have received them. Curious when they will arrive and what the gift will be this year.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I emailed my rep a few weeks ago and he said early August. No news on the gift.

hawksmode

Reaction score
mikeak":1uwcs4jm said:
They are in the account manager!!!!!!

I think they are still sending tix though....I hope so. They have been there early for awhile, many are using to transfer the tix to friends or sell.

mikeak

Reaction score
hawksmode":xrw86rhe said:
mikeak":xrw86rhe said:
They are in the account manager!!!!!!

I think they are still sending tix though....I hope so. They have been there early for awhile, many are using to transfer the tix to friends or sell.

lol - I never got a notice or anything so I was happy I checked today. Didn't know they had been there for awhile

I am still under the assumption that since we have not heard about only getting electronic ones we will get hard-copy.

I just feel that a notice would have been issued to everyone before they released the electronic tickets, but maybe I am wrong

DHawk

Reaction score
I know it doesn't have anything to do with Seahawks season tickets but, I just delivered a ton of Cardinal season tickets today... I may or may not have written "Go Hawks!" on them with blue sharpie.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
DHawk":123wmuo3 said:
I lnow it doesn't have anything to do with Seahawks season tickets but, I just delivered a ton of Cardinal season tickets today... I may or may not have written "Go Hawks!" on them with blue sharpie.

YES!!!!!

devo2478

Reaction score
My guess is we get them sometime by the end of the first week of August. Most years it has always been the first week of August but was early a couple times in the last few years or so. I talked to the office earlier this summer and they told me that they are still doing hard tickets this year. I have Vikings season tickets as well and they have gone to an all e ticket format for the new stadium.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Make no mistake everybody... e-tickets will come to Centurylink. But know that I am not a fan. I want the hard tickets, I want to feel them in my hands. This is only my second year as a STH and I'd like to build up on those and besides... I bought my ticket holder and would like to get some good use out of it.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
If they are gonna give etickets instead of the hard tickets and annual 'gift' item, which honestly is like christmas in july/august for some of us, hopefully they pass that savings along to us in the form of cheaper preseason tickets. . .

. . .
bwahahahah that will never happen.

Pretty soon, all robots, all virtual, all the time. Infochammel.

mikeak

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2rhemsz8 said:
If they are gonna give etickets instead of the hard tickets and annual 'gift' item, which honestly is like christmas in july/august for some of us, hopefully they pass that savings along to us in the form of cheaper preseason tickets. . .

. . .
bwahahahah that will never happen.

Pretty soon, all robots, all virtual, all the time. Infochammel.

Of course they will. It will go like this

"This year we were going to raise ticket prices 10% but instead we are only raising it 9% but will no longer provide you paper tickets and the gift. YOU ARE WELCOME"

ZagHawk

Reaction score
God I hate E-Tickets for something as cool as football games.

mikeak

Reaction score
Got the email this morning! Tickets are being shipped / at least a package so that is awesome

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I want a package with hard tickets and a gift. Tho, frankly, for the games, I'll probably login and get my seat passes on my smart phone.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I emailed my ticket rep and they said the Team opted to go with e-tickets this year. I'm bummed.

rcambaker

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":26940fs3 said:
I emailed my ticket rep and they said the Team opted to go with e-tickets this year. I'm bummed.

I'll calling BS on that statement. I think we would have heard something first. Also my wife was in a Season Ticket holder focus group and it was mentioned that there would NOT be only E tickets this year.