Heath Evans/NFL Network: Seahawks 11-5 in 2016

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I like watching these guys break down their predictions game-by-game for each team...Today they covered the Seahawks and have them going 11-5. Not bad. I don't agree with some of their picks, that's for sure. Here's how they picked (see photo below)...What games do you disagree with them on? For me it's:

Bills W - We will beat a good Bills team at home.

I also think we beat the Rams in LA but that's a tough one since they do seem to have our number and they will be JACKED up being that it's the first game back in LA. I also think we beat the Cardinals in Arizona because we always seem to have their number in their house. But I will stick with the one game I most disagree with them on which is the Bills and would put us at 12-4.

May not be enough for the #1 seed but we win the division this year.

Attachments

• no.jpg
    no.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 2,131

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I don't care if we go 2-14 as long as the two wins are against the Rams.

OK, maybe I do care, but I just want to beat the Rams sooooo much.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will sacrifice one Rams loss if we beat the Patriots in their house.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1autbwcw said:
I don't care if we go 2-14 as long as the two wins are against the Rams.

OK, maybe I do care, but I just want to beat the Rams sooooo much.

Hypothetical: we go 14-2, both losses to the Rams. Wouldn't that be crazy? In a weird way I could see it happen.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I don't see us losing to the Bills at home and I like our chances against the Cards on the road. There will most likely be a surprise loss in there somewhere too though. 11-5 sounds about right.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'm with you Aros on the Buffalo game. Just don't see a loss in that one at all. My gut says we win one of the road games vs. NE and GB but lose one we think we'll win (Jets?.....10 AM game after all).

I may commit hari kari if we lose 2 to the Lambs again this year.

Erebus

Reaction score
Honestly I think the Bills game is our surest win. They are inferior competition and we own prime time. They aren't making a cross country trip and playing at 8:30 pm by their body clocks and winning in one of the toughest places to play.

chris98251

Reaction score
That's about the time of year we start clicking on all cylinders as well, also it's a return home game after two road games, we do well returning to home. Buffalo on paper should have a good defense, I think the atmosphere and all will be a lot for them to overcome.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Not feeling it with Buffalo or Los Angeles with a rookie quarterback. Could see a loss to the NY Jets though and that's good for 12-4. Though I see us winning one out of Green Bay or New England so 13-3 and the number two seed behind Green Bay seems far more likely then 11-5. Heath Evans is nearly as big of a troll as Prisco and a waste of good oxygen. I don't get why he's such a hater.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think we probably lose to the Jets in a 10AM kickoff game but beat the Bills with ease at home on MNF. So those cancel out for me.

I think we sweep the Rams though and split the Pats/Packers road games. So that puts us at 13-3 IMO.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
7-1 at Home
4-4 on the Road

I could see us going 6-2 or 8-0 at home. Our road schedule is much tougher and they are not favorable time slots for some of the away games.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Sounds about right but I think the Hawks will lose at NO and win at home vs the Bills.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sammyc521":qdolt2pk said:
7-1 at Home
4-4 on the Road

I could see us going 6-2 or 8-0 at home. Our road schedule is much tougher and they are not favorable time slots for some of the away games.
We only have two 10 am games so I disagree sir. Hell the other tough road game against Tampa Bay is a late game. New Orleans is a hot mess and totally beatable. The entire NFCS is a mess beyond Carolina and that team has no clue about what's coming. Green Bay and New England are primetime games so total tossups.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
IF The Hawks stay relatively healthy I think 13-3 is a real possiblity. If things go real right I can see 14-2 or better.
Besides tough away games @ NE and GB, I know the Cards are beatable @ home, and Seattle doesn't have to travel back east to play the Rams @ the house of horrors of a dome in St. Louis and they are starting a rookie QB that is going to have fumble problems (see small hands).

Don't get me wrong, I think there will be some nail biters, but this team is loaded and if they stay healthy, look out!

triggs1957

Reaction score
I see us beating the Rams in L.A and Seattle.There QB is new and the away game is just down the coast.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":34f18o6u said:
I think we probably lose to the Jets in a 10AM kickoff game but beat the Bills with ease at home on MNF. So those cancel out for me.

I think we sweep the Rams though and split the Pats/Packers road games. So that puts us at 13-3 IMO.

We are not losing to a team lead by Ryan Fitzpatrick

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ambrose83":y5qa2cx3 said:
Hasselbeck":y5qa2cx3 said:

We are not losing to a team lead by Ryan Fitzpatrick
Agree. "FItzmagic" will NOT happen when the Jets play the Hawks.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1k4u8xxm said:
Heath Evans is nearly as big of a troll as Prisco and a waste of good oxygen. I don't get why he's such a hater.
Evans isn't anywhere near the troll Prisco is. And I wouldn't call 11-5 "hating".

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm good with 11-5 as long as it wins the division.

Think we beat the Bills but like said above, probably will loss one that we shouldn't, so it's a wash on that.