Training Camp Closed to Fans today

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just went to DotCom, and Training camp is cancelled today. Twitter feed showed it.

Seattle Seahawks

@Seahawks

WEATHER UPDATE: Due to inclement weather & safety concerns, today’s Training Camp practice has been cancelled.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I understand the precautions but that must have really sucked for the 2,500 fans today that took time off from work or had plans made for TC today. I wonder how that went down when they all started showing up in Renton for their passes and shuttle. That sucks.

grizbob

Reaction score
Largent80":19kidpyj said:
So, they aren't broadcasting the indoor practice it seems.

They practiced for an hour outdoors and they streamed it on .com. Showed a lot of O-line practice.

Gametime

Reaction score
Yeah.... It sucked but my family made the most of it. Got there super early and was probably set to be on the first bus... Waited for about 2 hours and 5 min prior to registration they cancelled it.

Super bummer. Was waiting a long time to do this. But it's all good. Nothing you can do about the weather.

Hoping there is a way to get a make up date but not counting on it.

Barthawk

Reaction score
Aros":2adjn0ur said:
I understand the precautions but that must have really sucked for the 2,500 fans today that took time off from work or had plans made for TC today. I wonder how that went down when they all started showing up in Renton for their passes and shuttle. That sucks.
Thanks Obama