3. PITTSBURGH STEELERS
4. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
5. DENVER BRONCOS
6. CINCINNATI BENGALS
7. MINNESOTA VIKINGS
8. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
9. GREEN BAY PACKERS
10. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

"So long as Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Bobby Wagner and Pete Carroll are around, the Seahawks are going to remain a team to be reckoned with. This season will be no different, and their two showdowns with NFC West rival Arizona (Weeks 7 and 16) are as must-see as any other games on the NFL calendar."

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/08/02/nfl-preseason-power-rankings-cardinals-steelers

Have at it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I aint mad... Good luck to the nine listed in front. If the offensive line doesn't absolutely suck, I think we're going to another Super Bowl.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
So we're lower then Minnesota, Cincinnati and Kansas City with no Eric Berry and Houston still recovering from injury? Interesting to say the least.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
I can see some of these teams ahead of Seattle to start the season with the offensive line issues the Hawks may have (New England, Carolina, Green Bay and maybe Pitt and Arizona) but really all these teams have issues to start the season, so whatever, it is an opinion no more or less valid then if I came up with a list. Plus it gets people talking when someone thinks Minnesota, KC or Cincy are a top ten team or at least better then a Seahawks team with an elite defense, a great QB, a top 10 WR/TE core and a good (top 15) or possibly great (top 5) running game even without Lynch.

I would put Seattle in the 5 or 6 hole to start this year with the possible O-line issues and some depth issues at QB and LB'er, but really that's about as low as I could go with this team with the recent track record they have for winning and being a playoff team year in and year out.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Panthers are #2....even after losing their whole secondary(Norman and Tillman)?

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Things like this are just predictions pretty much and everyone had different ones. No biggie but we'll prove them wrong.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I don't really care about the rankings, but you can't list a team at #10 and say they're a "force to be reckon with". #10 is basically "Yeah, you're a little above average, so you'll probably make the playoffs as wild card team."

Foghawk

Reaction score

ctrcat

Reaction score
^YES! Very nice.

Truth be told I at least skim a lot, though not near all, topics/posts. It's not hard or even time consuming. And I do not spend significant time on other teams' boards for a variety of reasons. Some topics such as this one just based on the topic alone are likely to provide good talking points and an opportunity to add two cents as we all grind our way through the long offseason into the pre-preseason.

HawkGA

Reaction score
It's as if they fell asleep on their keyboard for 5-9, woke up and was like "oh crap, Seahawks"

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I could see the Seahawks being put at the end of a Top 5 list. But all the way at 10? I don't believe there are 9 teams better than the Seahawks right now.