TJack Won't Be Prosecuted

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't be against bringing him back as insurance. He's always been a good teammate and never caused any problems. Perhaps this incident could be written up as a alcohol-induced fluke. Hard to say since we weren't there. It will be interesting to find out if JS reaches out and talks with him about a potential (final?) 1 year deal at the minimum.

Seymour

Reaction score
Possibly they should put 1/2 his wages into a trust fund so that next time he gets charged with something, he doesn't have to ask you and me (public defender) to foot the bill. I used to like TJack, but this whole disfunction / broke situation leads me to zero trust in his judgement.

kearly

Reaction score
That's a relief. Now do the smart thing and sell that gun, if they didn't confiscate it already.

Seafan

Reaction score
He could now be considered a taxi squad candidate. Midseason emergency call up.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Just bring him to camp ASAP to create a comfort via familiarity in the locker room. The guys like him and keeping the team loose and whole is vital.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Seafan":tgvmnbb6 said:
He could now be considered a taxi squad candidate. Midseason emergency call up.

I see this as being most likely. Don't spend the cap or the roster spot unlrss absolutely necessary.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ignoring his off field issues.....It's to move on from T-Jack and develop a back up QB. Behind this line T-Jack would be road kill. We need a mobile QB that can get out of trouble on his own, that is not T-Jack anymore.

Tical21

Reaction score
They cannot bring him back because of the stance they took trying to support their woman beating draftee. I don't like what I'm hearing about Boykin either. I haven't read anyone that has thought he looked impressive. Our backup QB will be cut in the next month.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tical21":ehrzgjoy said:
They cannot bring him back because of the stance they took trying to support their woman beating draftee. I don't like what I'm hearing about Boykin either. I haven't read anyone that has thought he looked impressive. Our backup QB will be cut in the next month.

Give it time. Elite quarterbacks never have real backups... Jimmy Garofoio or that Syracuse quarterback nobody cares about anybody?

2_0_6

Reaction score
Time for some new blood to learn behind Russ. Thanks for the memories T-Jack :irishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3dh8f7gv said:
Tical21":3dh8f7gv said:
Yeah, like you actually know anything concerning a rookie quarterback and not a bullshit no talent Minnesota quarterback. Give it time. Elite quarterbacks never have real backups... Jimmy Garofoio or that Syracuse quarterback nobody cares about anybody? Bueller... deal with it already.

We will have a functional back up, Pete is not going to be a one trick pony, he is not going to lose the team by having a lame duck season if Russell goes down, that's how bad blood starts, it's how players start to question the front office, it's how they question the will to win, it's how front offices lose trust and how GM's and Coaches lose their jobs.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":1s8jovuf said:
MizzouHawkGal":1s8jovuf said:
Tical21":1s8jovuf said:
Yeah, like you actually know anything concerning a rookie quarterback and not a bullshit no talent Minnesota quarterback. Give it time. Elite quarterbacks never have real backups... Jimmy Garofoio or that Syracuse quarterback nobody cares about anybody? Bueller... deal with it already.

We will have a functional back up, Pete is not going to be a one trick pony, he is not going to lose the team by having a lame duck season if Russell goes down, that's how bad blood starts, it's how players start to question the front office, it's how they question the will to win, it's how front offices lose trust and how GM's and Coaches lose their jobs.
We will but it won't be TJack, his time is done here for multiple reasons beyond my utter contempt of him not even counting the fact that he's a suck ass quarterback. I'm almost happy he made it easy to cut bait with no regrets. 7-9 with a team that was at least 11-5 level. Just disgusting.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":282imtw7 said:
chris98251":282imtw7 said:
MizzouHawkGal":282imtw7 said:
Tical21":282imtw7 said:

We will but it won't be TJack, his time is done here for multiple reasons beyond my utter contempt of him not even counting the fact that he's a suck ass quarterback. I'm almost happy he made it easy to cut bait with no regrets. 7-9 with a team that was at least 11-5 level. Just disgusting.
He wasn't 7-9. He was 7-7. And that team was no great shakes with a green offensive line that took time to develop. He's been cleared by the courts, so as far as we know, the woman in question was threatening his kids and he reacted accordingly. He obviously would have to sit down with Pete and John and tell his side of the story. Compassion and not always doing what seems like the obvious on the surface has become a hallmark of this team and this front office. Our guys care about each other. Tarvaris is one of our guys and his skills -- he is 10 of 15 passing for 188 yards the last 3 years in mop-up roles -- and personality are needed in the locker room and on the sideline.