Hey Blue Pride Members. Any of you get your season tickets?

nrayorr

Reaction score
It's been pretty quiet about this and now as a vet season ticket holder I'd like to help celebrate this with you. SO... wassup BP members (or should I say former members?) :0190l:

If so, where are you seated?

Hawknbear

Reaction score
First year season ticket holder :) I joined blue pride a day or two after the divisional loss to Atlanta. I was just shy of # 1300 on blue pride. Super excited to join the 12's this year to cheer on the Hawks :D

OP
OP
nrayorr

nrayorr

Reaction score
Hawknbear":2r9nmed5 said:
First year season ticket holder :) I joined blue pride a day or two after the divisional loss to Atlanta. I was just shy of # 1300 on blue pride. Super excited to join the 12's this year to cheer on the Hawks :D

Congrats and welcome to being a STH. Where are you seated? Oh, and welcome to be a member of seahawks.net

Lundy

Reaction score
Hi Hawkers,

First time post. I finally got season tickets this year. :D I signed up on the blue pride list after the 2012 Divisional loss to Atlanta. I'm in section 330. Congrats Hawknbear. :2thumbs:

OP
OP
nrayorr

nrayorr

Reaction score
Lundy":3jg18gxl said:
Hi Hawkers,

First time post. I finally got season tickets this year. :D I signed up on the blue pride list after the 2012 Divisional loss to Atlanta. I'm in section 330. Congrats Hawknbear. :2thumbs:

Welcome to being a STH Lundy. Section 330 on the Seahawks side of the field. What row are you? Also welcome to being a member of Seahawks.net