NFL Network TC Coverage: Where's The Love?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I recorded all of the Inside Training Camp programs today so I can fast forward to any and all Seahawks segments. 8 hours worth or so. Guess how many Seahawks segments?

Zero.

That's right, in nearly 8 HOURS of live training camp coverage there was not ONE single blip of Seahawks talk, news or camp coverage. I'm not one to toot the "No Respect" card, in fact I think the NFL Network as a whole have been pretty kind and generous in regards to Seahawks coverage but that's really weak man.

Instead, you get knocked over with Patriots, Bucs, Vikings, Falcons, Rams, Packers, Bears, Raiders coverage over and over and over and over...They literally repeat the same coverage all day long.

Weak.

RynoHawk

Reaction score
Aros, while I am constantly amazed by your football knowledge - :sarcasm_on: how can someone so educated in everything Hawks miss that.... it's ok, I'll let it slide.... :sarcasm_off: .

and you rock btw... just jivin for kicks...;)

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going back to bed.

:34853_doh:

Uh, uh, FIRE BEVELL!! Yeah that's it!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Vetamur":311uphoi said:
Can we be outraged anyway?

Sure....it's never stopped anyone here before. :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
He was hoping for the super secret double under the dome practice coverage is all.:)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":1a4de4dc said:
He was hoping for the super secret double under the dome practice coverage is all.:)

You do understand that only a select few get that opportunity....uh..um....nevermind. :vodka:

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
They didn't have any highlights the whole month of June and most of July either!

LegendKiller

Reaction score
I actually agree with Aros AND I knew there was no practice today. Since the TC coverage began last week, they do not stop talking about the Patriots, Rams, Bucs, Packers, Vikings....but especially the patriots. Both TC primetime and Total Access had at least 15 minutes worth of Tom Brady's birthday. WHO F'NG CARES. It's the same garbage over and over...1) How will the Patriots do without Brady? 2) What will be there record 3) Gronk 4) Gronk and Bennett, how they're unstopable now 5) How everyone loves Brady ....can we just focus on training camp!?!?!!?

Rant over.

hawker84

Reaction score
I canceled my package with NFL network, after last year, it's the same garbage year in year out. just get my NFL fix on line during the week.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I think it is important that we regularly bump this thread to keep it near the top all season long.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
HawkGA":3hvlutf8 said:
I think it is important that we regularly bump this thread to keep it near the top all season long.
:laugh:

sdog1981

Reaction score
Can we get a sticky for this? One of the all time best threads on this board.

seabowl

Reaction score
Can't say that I've watched every moment of the coverage however I agree. How much can they show the shitty Cowboys? The boys will again suck with zero D. I guess they need to show them now because come week 8 or 9 they will be all but out of it.