Seahawks top 100 plays of

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Little preseason fuel.

[youtube]-X40dHbuiVg[/youtube]

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Great vid. Fun to see some of that old Krieg magic again.

I would have thrown in three or four more of Hasselbeck's touchdown passes in 2007 and the Beastquake game (thrown, get it?). And I can't believe how many of Russell Wilson's best plays got left out of there. How could we forget the dropped-snap-turned-Lockett-reception from the Vikings game? And several of Baldwin/Tate's toe-tapping sideline catches after a twenty-yard RW scramble? Not to mention the Fail Mary and his falling-completion to Zach Miller vs the Cards.

Also, the two NFC-winning plays at #34 and #33? They deserve a higher ranking than that!

Ah, nitpicking. I love it.

Go Hawks.

Erebus

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. That was a fun video to watch. But the selection and order of plays is highly questionable. Way too many punt returns and kick returns, especially in the top 20. The Tip and Kearse's GW TD in the 2014 NFCCG were way too low. I also didn't see Babineaux's two biggest plays (interception of Bledsoe in 2005, tackle of Romo after the botched FG hold) which should easily crack the top 100.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Pass to Kearse in the NFCCG is a huge ommission - but other than that I enjoyed the hell out of that.

**edit** Looking at earlier comments I agree. Lots of omissions.

Also, Sidney Rice OT TD vs. Bears. AND HUGE deal -- Largent's hit on Mike Harden.

But still I can't hide the fact that I was smiling like a kid all the way through.