12 Man Fan Jam Show Episode 407 - Preseason Edition

MOSES

Reaction score
Seahawk fans, are you ready for some SEAHAWK FOOTBALL?

Why not waste some of that time waiting for the Seahawks to get back on the playing field with a special edition of the 12th Man Fan Jam, a show made up of Seahawk fans just like you from around the world talking Seahawk football?

This episode marks the return to the posse of Tom Lucas and the debut of the one and only son of Moses (we think), LIL MO!!!

In the first quarter of this episode, Moses reveals who thinks they have a big leg and who should not put their hands down holes.

Following a 60 second rant by Matt about the preseason, the second quarter brings us Seahawk news as we discuss the impacts of Michael Bennett and Brondon Browner at training camp as well as celebrate the resigning of Carroll and Schneider with a special edition of “Caption That Picture”. Meanwhile Joe Pascale (of “GAME Buzz”) challenges the posse in a Steve Raible edition of “GAME BUZZ CUTS”.

At halftime, it’s another award winning version of the best Seahawk theme game that you the viewer can play along with…. It’s 12th MAN FAN JAM HALFTIME TRIVIA. Will Matt continue his dominance or will either Tom or Lil Mo score the major upset?

The third quarter brings us a special report from Will and his trip to the VMAC for Seahawk Training Camp.

In the fourth quarter we discuss what we are looking forward to seeing in the upcoming preseason games.

Like, share, and subscribe, won't you?
[youtube]WdWLaLJM9wo[/youtube]

Laloosh

Reaction score
Good stuff, Moses. I couldn't take in the entire show but I did enjoy what I heard (as always). Thanks for sharing!