Clint Gresham Homeless Outreach

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Saw this on Twitter this morning and I don't see it posted here, so if it has, please feel free to delete it.

"My name is Clint Gresham. For the past six years as I have played professional football for the Seattle Seahawks, I have grown in passion for seeing the homeless of this city restored to dignity.

One of my favorite things to do before home and away games last few football seasons, was buy items off the dollar menu of McDonalds, and load them up in my backpack. I would walk around the streets of Seattle, or whichever city we were playing in, and pass out food to men, women, and children. I love hearing their stories. There is something so beautiful in sitting down with a hot meal and giving someone your attention. More than that though, it gave them a sense of being known. They knew that they mattered. A desire of every persons heart.

I had an idea of wanting to make 25 gift bags full of all sorts of things that we take for granted (socks, food, clean water, toiletries, blankets, sunscreen, etc).

I'm looking to raise the money in the next 10 days and we hope to pass out the packs a few days after that. I would be so honored and beyond grateful if you would l be a part of reaching the marginalized of the city of Seattle and giving them a sense of dignity. "
https://www.gofundme.com/2nnkx2n8