Stinking Preseason week 1 and 2

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
It sucks that they have to play a Saturday afternoon game on Saturday and then have to prepare for a Thursday game the following week. Dont they give a dang about the players safety and stuff....or what is Goodytwoshoes up to here?

Just practicing for the whinery during the season. How did I do? Do we need to shack this one??? 8)

irocdave

Reaction score
preseason = practice against another team. Nothing more, nothing less.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1ysclky4 said:
It sucks that they have to play a Saturday afternoon game on Saturday and then have to prepare for a Thursday game the following week. Dont they give a dang about the players safety and stuff....or what is Goodytwoshoes up to here?

Just practicing for the whinery during the season. How did I do? Do we need to shack this one??? 8)
2/10.

You forget to whine about the OL in some fashion. 8)

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2a550bq1 said:
Seahawkfan80":2a550bq1 said:

2/10

You forget to whine about the OL in some fashion. 8)

Oops.....um uh....Fire Cable????

idahawks

Reaction score
This is preseason, most of the guys who play won't play much more than a quarter and probably no one will play a full half. The outcome of the come doesn't matter, players are playing for individual spots on the team or for full speed practice. I don't think the preseason schedule matters.