Seahawks’ Tyler Lockett keeping primary focus on kick return

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I have way too many words of appreciation for Tyler Lockett. I'll keep it short and say his perspective, his understanding of his relationship to the team and the league, is very impressive and will take him (and the team) far.

His dad paved the way in a sense, but the kid has earned everything and he gets it. Reminds me of Junior.

He isn't just parroting guys like Doug; he carries himself like an UDFA who's humble, but hungry and determined to make his mark. I'm gonna love watching him grow and dominate in blue & green. Good on ya, young man!

Mojambo

Reaction score
Tyler Lockett will be a top 50 NFL player next off-season. Book it.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Great article. Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to go ahead and stir the pot tho. With touch backs moving up to the 25, wouldn't it be better served to just let the kicks go out the back of the endzone, or take a knee 9 yards deep opposed to risk having him bring it out and get tackled at the 18, losing field position? What would you guys prefer, him bringing it out or just taking the touch back to the 25? He did average a little over 25 yards per return last season.

Going off the article shared, here's another good read.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/145633/nf ... -seahawks/

Punt returns on the other hand he'll get a ton more opportunities with our defense playing solid. His punt returns he had against the Cardinals last year in the second meeting were getting ridiculous

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
@JerHawk,
As a HAWK fan, I get the reservations about him returning ko's. Totally.

But as a fan of 'The Sport/GAME', IDGAF!
I want to see the young, smoove brotha break off 50+ yarders EVERY TIME. It's one of the most exciting elements of the sport, IMHO