NFL's most accurate QB?

OP
OP
tonyseahawk

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Really is crazy how he can be this accurate for this long and barely any talking head can take notice. At least the "Luck is better" argument has disappeared (until Luck completes like 3 passes in a row). Great time to be a Hawk fan!!

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":cycxxxgl said:
Really is crazy how he can be this accurate for this long and barely any talking head can take notice. At least the "Luck is better" argument has disappeared (until Luck completes like 3 passes in a row). Great time to be a Hawk fan!!

Oh, they take notice. But to give him the credit he desrves, they would have to admit they were wrong. And we all know the egomaniacal pricks that are the media would never admit fault, so he will continue to be underrated. In my opinion, he is the best qb in the league. The only Stat he isn't the best or close too is yards passing. But I guess that is the most important stat. Not wins, or tds or any accuracy related stat, or even total yds combined. But yds through the air. Gotta love it. GOHAWKS.

lobohawk

Reaction score
What makes the accuracy stat most impressive is that it's also coupled with having a very high YPA. 4th out of those who threw at least 200 passes. No dink and dunk here.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Don't you guys know. It's because of the defense......

fenderbender123

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3iy4gg1e said:
Don't you guys know. It's because of the defense......

The defense definitely makes the trajectory of the football more accurate as it leaves Russell's hand. It's basic science.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":2w8ca5bj said:
obligatory.......too short
Yeah, I hear that they have to give him a step stool to stand on when he goes to visit the kids at the Hospital :shock: