NFL Network blacksout the KC away game for dish customers

TVHAWK

Reaction score
What the hell !!! Dish is not broadcasting the FOX coverage of our game, But it is a national game on NFL Network.
But when I set my DVR to record the game on NFL network, A pop-up says that this game is blacked out in our area..
A nationally broadcast AWAY game is blacked out because of the dispute with Dish.?? How can this be ??? I am about to go postal with all this crap..This is Life or death to me.. Bastards ....Any help out there ???

kidhawk

Reaction score
The simple answer is that the NFL generally blocks out the local markets in the pre season, because those stations pay for exclusive broadcast rights to the game. The fact that DISH isn't airing that channel has nothing to do with that factor.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Dish Network is terrible, worst customer service from any company I've ever encountered.

LargentFan

Reaction score
When these things happen, you have to think about who is at fault.
Do you think Dish Network just doesn't want to show the game? They don't own the broadcast, so they are beholden to those who do. When channels get blacked out, it is meant to put pressure on content providers by pissing off their customers.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Its pretty funny when you go to channel 13 and listen to their spokeman talk crap about KCPQ, and then go to the KCPQ site and listen to their spokesperson talk crap about DISH.

grizbob

Reaction score
NFL preseason live is free for a week $99 per year after that.

Jville

Reaction score
grizbob":1dd0kkzs said:
Link to offer >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.nfl.com/gamepass?campaign=sp-cl-gd-af-pj-1502600[/urltargetblank]

P.S. The NFL Seahawk/Chiefs replay on Dish is scheduled for Sunday August 14 at 10:00 pm.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Just got a HD antenna off of Amazon for $29. I then called dish and got them to cut my bill $30 for the next 6 months. :D :rumble:

grizbob

Reaction score
Jville":23x6f8hq said:
grizbob":23x6f8hq said:
Link to offer >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.nfl.com/gamepass?campaign=sp-cl-gd-af-pj-1502600[/urltargetblank]

P.S. The NFL Seahawk/Chiefs replay on Dish is scheduled for Sunday August 14 at 10:00 pm.

Thanks for picking up my slack :2thumbs:

Jville

Reaction score
grizbob":phi8nfgx said:
Jville":phi8nfgx said:
grizbob":phi8nfgx said:

Thanks for picking up my slack :2thumbs:

Got your back ........ we've got a brotherhood here at SEAHAWKS.Net :2thumbs:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
DISH did the same thing to me with the Lions/Stealers game last night. It was on our local FOX affiliate. It is NOT about a dispute with DISH. LOL. Preseason. Black out. No big deal, unless you rely on DISH for your local FOX station and they are in dispute(mine is but I have an antenna).

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
CPHawk":1vfoh4o2 said:
Just got a HD antenna off of Amazon for $29. I then called dish and got them to cut my bill $30 for the next 6 months. :D :rumble:
I am going to try this. They don't know that I have an antenna. They overcharge for their services anyways and I am in a contract. What they don't know won't hurt them. :laugh:

Donn2390

Reaction score
Jville":23ii7elc said:
grizbob":23ii7elc said:

$99.99 after trial ends. Access until July 31, 2017

nrayorr

Reaction score
This is the primary reason I switched. I might have to pay more for cable, but I'm not missing games I also have a backup as season ticket holder. We get NFL Game Pass and Rewind for free as well as NFL Red Zone.

haroldseattle

Reaction score
Had the dish at one time and a couple of months later I couldn't watch the Mariners play. Couldn't wait for the contract to end. Comcast is over priced, but at least I get to watch my sports teams.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Stop relying on DISH, pick up an OTA antenna and enjoy true 1080p, DTS no delay broadcasts of the game.

253hawk

Reaction score
jawilljr":1p81vcm0 said:
VPN + NFL Gamepass = NFL Bliss.

Which countries have live regular season + playoff games though? I'm not paying $100+ to watch replays all year.

jawilljr

Reaction score
253hawk":ikqef9c3 said:
jawilljr":ikqef9c3 said:
VPN + NFL Gamepass = NFL Bliss.

Which countries have live regular season + playoff games though? I'm not paying $100+ to watch replays all year.

As far I know all European countries. I use Private Internet Access and used their server that is located in Germany. No problem watching live.

This will be my third year watching NFL games live...without cable.

I also watch the Olympics from CBC or BBC using VPN...easy peasy.

My question is...when will these globalist corporations become global?

Latest posts