Just A Question

hawks85

Reaction score
I just moved here and I have a question about the upcoming season. Are the Seahawks games on TV here during the season or just the home games? I ask because I've been in other states and just the home games will be on TV.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
hawks85":1yw01vn6 said:
I just moved here and I have a question about the upcoming season. Are the Seahawks games on TV here during the season or just the home games? I ask because I've been in other states and just the home games will be on TV.

Apparently "here" is Seattle...so all Seahawks games will be televised.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Every Hawks game is televised in Seattle and probably most of Washington and Oregon, and always in the Puget Sound area. That is with most cable networks, dish network as is currently sometimes there are issues.

If you cannot for whatever reason get a Hawks game, any bar or bowling alley will have it on.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Didn't Oregon start showing Titan games last season?

Donn2390

Reaction score
I wish they would expand that area to one more state. As a Southern California Hawk fan, we get to see a few of the games, but usually I have to make do with watching on line, the 710 AM ESPN blog, as bloggers describe what is happening, and believe me that really sucks. The play by play on the blog is delayed, inaccurate and so filled with jokes and banter you can't tell what is real and what is hoped for.
Ah the price one must pay to keep dry.....

sutz

Reaction score
Donn2390":1oxgi724 said:
I wish they would expand that area to one more state. As a Southern California Hawk fan, we get to see a few of the games, but usually I have to make do with watching on line, the 710 AM ESPN blog, as bloggers describe what is happening, and believe me that really sucks. The play by play on the blog is delayed, inaccurate and so filled with jokes and banter you can't tell what is real and what is hoped for.
Not sure, but I know 710 has the radio broadcast. Any chance they have a live feed over the internet?

Oh, and I'd recommend the gameday forum here. We also have chat room that heats up on game day. ;)

Jville

Reaction score
sutz":1ivu5bkx said:
Donn2390":1ivu5bkx said:
Not sure, but I know 710 has the radio broadcast. Any chance they have a live feed over the internet?

Oh, and I'd recommend the gameday forum here. We also have chat room that heats up on game day. ;)

"Not sure, but I know 710 has the radio broadcast. Any chance they have a live feed over the internet?"
----- That's affirmative!

Listen anytime >>> [urltargetblank]http://tunein.com/radio/710-ESPN-Seattle-s33213/[/urltargetblank]

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Donn2390":3nk114uf said:

Download Kodi. It's a little tricky to get use to at first (tons of help videos on YouTube and the web) but once you do... you'll be able to watch pretty much anything you want, from all over the globe.

RussB

Reaction score
You should be able to watch every game if you are anywhere in WA, they are usually on FOX, CBS, or ESPN. If you have Xfinity just favorite the seahawks team.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Donn2390":38eb2bu0 said:

Nice and dry over here in Moses Lake and we get all the games. You couldn't pay me enough to move back to California...

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ge1bzy5 said:
Every Hawks game is televised in Seattle and probably most of Washington and Oregon, and always in the Puget Sound area. That is with most cable networks, dish network as is currently sometimes there are issues.

If you cannot for whatever reason get a Hawks game, any bar or bowling alley will have it on.
This is awesome I get to watch the preseason opener on Fox. I am so excited. I have been driving around town and man the Seahawks gear is starting to come out. I went to Walmart and there is a section of all Seahawks stuff from notebooks to pencils to little flags etc... And there advertising The Seahawks Proshop commercials a lot. Its weird because I am from New York and I moved to Oklahoma for my job, now I am here in Seattle. Oklahoma did no advertising for Seahawks games, Hell there were barely any hawks games on TV. As someone already told this is Seahawks country.