At Least One Certainty Established

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Most everyone knew that if he could pull his head out of the clouds, while simultaneously kissing his OWN ass, that he has almost EVERY physical tool to be a damn good RB. I am glad he got humbled and matured. Now he just has to keep grinding & the sky is the limit.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I am now under the impression that we will keep 4 rbs. Rawls Michael, Collins and Prosise.

Lithium

Reaction score
he looked good. still dont trust him much if we gotta rely on him.

gargantual

Reaction score
hgwellz12":2o9a4cek said:
Most everyone knew that if he could pull his head out of the clouds, while simultaneously kissing his OWN ass, that he has almost EVERY physical tool to be a damn good RB. I am glad he got humbled and matured. Now he just has to keep grinding & the sky is the limit.
Yeah that's what was heard in every press release and interview from the coaches. Nice to see it reach fruition and not just be smoke blown our way.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/764629742708371456[/tweet]

sutz

Reaction score
Jville":2g9n9qa4 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/764629742708371456[/tweet]
Yeah, can't wait to see that. :D

irocdave

Reaction score
I was more impressed with Michaels sideline interview after the game. Dude sounds like a mature adult now. He grew up and you can here it in his voice.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
CMike has a really great opportunity to become the week 1 starting rb. Rawls did well last season but that was last season. The RB situation is very strong if both Rawls and Cmike are on their games. Great problem to have.

My prediction is that CJ Procise doesn't make the team. He starts out on PS. The backfield will be Rawls, Michael, and Collins. They will use a FB spot for Brandin Bryant.

Smellyman

Reaction score
irocdave":231t7xd5 said:
I was more impressed with Michaels sideline interview after the game. Dude sounds like a mature adult now. He grew up and you can here it in his voice.

talked a mile a minute and said 'man' every other word.

but ti was better than I thought it'd be.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
gargantual":k0lk3lxh said:
....and all it took was playing for the Boys and the Racists.

Lucky his ACL made it out of DC intact :lol:

Not sure about Washington but Dallas did us a solid and coached him up.

Pie Romania

Reaction score
hawkfan68":28abit0d said:
CMike has a really great opportunity to become the week 1 starting rb. Rawls did well last season but that was last season. The RB situation is very strong if both Rawls and Cmike are on their games. Great problem to have.

My prediction is that CJ Procise doesn't make the team. He starts out on PS. The backfield will be Rawls, Michael, and Collins. They will use a FB spot for Brandin Bryant.

Prosise would be signed to another team in the blink of an eye, even with him being a big question mark in the NFL. Not a chance he actually makes it to our PS. Some team with a lack of talent at RB or has had a few injuries at the position would be thrilled to add a 3rd round, high upside rookie.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1zq4c5aq said:
gargantual":1zq4c5aq said:
....and all it took was playing for the Boys and the Racists.

Lucky his ACL made it out of DC intact :lol:

Not sure about Washington but Dallas did us a solid and coached him up.
I think getting cut 3 times and realizing he may never get a legit shot to play in the NFL again, caused a change in attitude and perspective. I think he realized he isn't OWED anything, and everything has to be earned thru hard work and your Jon isn't safe just because you were drafted in the 2nd round.

The guy has always had all of the physical tools, just the muscle between his ears needed a lot of work.
Hopefully he keeps working hard and producing results, if so, look out!