Christine Michael

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
It's pretty cool to see a player who used to be so mentally ill prepared that he would point to the sky when he had a play called his way turn it around and become an exciting prospect. I even saw him switch the ball to his left arm today and then switch it back with no ball control issues.

nrayorr

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":333k5upr said:
You gotta admit, dude looked pretty impressive. i think he makes the team. :mrgreen:

If his production stays like it was today, you're darn right he's making the team!

mort

Reaction score
Looked good today for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fade

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/764629742708371456[/tweet]

kearly

Reaction score
Fade":rhcrv34r said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/764629742708371456[/tweet]

Interesting indeed.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Still not sold. It was great that he was finally running North South but there were a few times where his lack of vision showed up and he cut into rather than away from defenders.

But I hope he sticks if only for his amazing mixed metaphors:

""Those guys were giving their running backs five yards before we even get touched. That’s always good. I hang my hats off to those guys. " - Christine Michael

Ozzy

Reaction score
He's more than making the team. He's going to carve out a decent sized role in the offense. I don't think they want to use Rawls like they used Lynch and it makes sense. He will get the majority of the carries but this will be more of a committee approach than we saw previously. Loved what I saw from Michael yesterday.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":2t0t35v7 said:
Still not sold. It was great that he was finally running North South but there were a few times where his lack of vision showed up and he cut into rather than away from defenders.

But I hope he sticks if only for his amazing mixed metaphors:

""Those guys were giving their running backs five yards before we even get touched. That’s always good. I hang my hats off to those guys. " - Christine Michael

I think I will always be worried that success could go to his head but he looked like he picked up right were he left off from last year.

It's a bonus to me that he is giving the line props. It's not much but it's a sign he is trending in the right direction with his maturity and recognition of how important the word TEAM is.

I think the guy could be special if he handles to success the right way.

sutz

Reaction score
austinslater25":r8irv5s0 said:
He's more than making the team. He's going to carve out a decent sized role in the offense. I don't think they want to use Rawls like they used Lynch and it makes sense. He will get the majority of the carries but this will be more of a committee approach than we saw previously. Loved what I saw from Michael yesterday.
I've never really had a problem with RBBC. Plus, each RB in this crew seems to have a couple of unique strengths, so can be used extensively in 'role playing' scenarios. Add to that the value of keeping people healthy into the post season by reasonably limiting their carries in the reg season and there are a lot of pluses here.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
My adopt a rookie finally showing what I thought I saw from him. It was the Golden Tate syndrome, believing his athleticism would just be enough to play the game and not work hard for anything else. Glad he finally noticed after getting booted out a few times.

hawknation2016

Reaction score
Michael Sr. continues his ferocious, north-south running that he started to show at the end of last season. It is clear he has a totally different mentality than he did before being released three times last year. He does not look like the same player we drafted, and that's a good thing.

I hope his blocking continues to improve and that he can earn the 3rd down back role, in addition to two down reps in relief of Rawls.

Ozzy

Reaction score
sutz":1jssqhxj said:
austinslater25":1jssqhxj said:
I've never really had a problem with RBBC. Plus, each RB in this crew seems to have a couple of unique strengths, so can be used extensively in 'role playing' scenarios. Add to that the value of keeping people healthy into the post season by reasonably limiting their carries in the reg season and there are a lot of pluses here.

I agree. It just makes more sense in today's game to keep these guys healthy and to have them down the stretch. really excited about this positional group which post Lynch isn't expected but that's a good thing.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
At this point, I don't really care if he only gets 5 or so carries on Thursday and sits. He's going to be a decent part of this offense unless something really crazy happens. Assuming we get Prosise back I'd like to see he and Collins get the majority of work.

Michael is your primary back for the first 3-4 games or so and maybe even more.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Really want to see prosise get some between the tackles work as well as Collins with the first team. We know what we have in michael and Rawls.