The Teams All Around Enthusiasm

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Is through the roof. I know they have the always compete part going through every practice as well as every game. (Even preseason). But the amount of veteran leadership and lead by example I feel is even higher this year than in years past. The fact that the coaching staff has everyone on board is an amazing feat on it's own.

It feels like this is a very rare occurrence from a fans perspective and something I'm definitely not taking for granted. What a great time to be a Hawks fan. I'm just happy we all get to witness this level of team chemistry and synchronicity.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I was at the game, sitting right behind the Seahawks bench.

It was so cool to see how excited the whole bench was when they stormed the field after the 2-point conversion.

Don't tell them it's just "pre-season". :)

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I've always been amazed at how the Seahawks maintain that enthusiasm every year even with all the cuts. I guess there is some rush to being one of the survivors to make the cut every year but that part of the business is pretty tough, yet the attitude of the team embraces the competition, what it does to performance even in the face of elimination.

Stepping it up this year to another level is even much more amazing.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
One of the other amazing things about this enthusiasm is the fact that those that bought into the system understand that if they are not on the final 53, they have options to go to other teams. They all are looking at history and seeing it repeat itself in spades. It will be fun to see them live a couple times this season.....I hope.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Pete has also mentioned that the energy level this year feels "as high as it's ever been" or something like that.

Tical21

Reaction score
They're not trying to hold on to past success anymore. Their hunger is anew.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Jayburd14":2cjgodmk said:
They are practicing for Houston on February 5th, 2017
Two days after my birthday, I hope you are right. Would be the best present ever.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Tical21":psakorf8 said:
They're not trying to hold on to past success anymore. Their hunger is anew.

This is palpable. You can definitely feel that.