Re-watch game?

Reaction score
So I signed up for the NFL gamepass and the hawks game is blacked out in our area. Anyone know where I can rewatch it? Also willing to download a torrent if need be. Thanks!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
If you are in the Seattle area, it's supposed to re-broadcast today on 'JoeTV' at 3:30-6:30 pacific channel 10/110 on Comcast.

PacHawk

Reaction score
ImageHave NFL Gamepass also...try watching using NFLMobile app. It works for me.

Rob12

Reaction score
It's on NFL Network as I type this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vesuve

Reaction score
coorslighthawk":3pfppdj0 said:
So I signed up for the NFL gamepass and the hawks game is blacked out in our area. Anyone know where I can rewatch it? Also willing to download a torrent if need be. Thanks!

If you have NFL Gamepass you can "re-watch" the game anytime, after the game is over..

Correct?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Nope. It's said coverage restriction all day for me too. It better not be like this on Thursday. There's no damn point in it if you can't watch your team. This wasnt a problem for the last few years.

TatupuIsRRRR

Reaction score
If you are on the 7 day free trial of gamepass, they won't let you watch the preseason games for 72 hours. $99 for gamepass seems like a ridiculous price for what you get in return.

Largent80

Reaction score
Watching that game was horrible chiefs announcers and camerycrew made it hard to even tell who was in the game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":3jofxso4 said:
Watching that game was horrible chiefs announcers and camerycrew made it hard to even tell who was in the game.

I know....Brock Huard and the old Fox announcer were horrible.....oops. I recorded it on DVD. Heck...after the game I saw a couple of DotNetters on tv. Wierd.....

Attachments

• Sea At Kc.jpg
    Sea At Kc.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 598

vin.couve12

Reaction score
One thing of note for you gamepass users is that the NFL app on your PS4, if you have one, will let you watch gamepass through it. You can go chromecast or whatever with your phone, but it's pretty nice on the PS4.

253hawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2rxfaz8z said:

The camerawork was pretty bad. I can't believe they never even got a decent angle of that Maclin "catch".

Capture

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I saw that. Maybe 70% of his foot was out.

Why do we care about it in a PS game that we won? Dunno...heard something about competing and all that. :lol:

Basis4day

Reaction score
TatupuIsRRRR":3j73dt7i said:
If you are on the 7 day free trial of gamepass, they won't let you watch the preseason games for 72 hours. $99 for gamepass seems like a ridiculous price for what you get in return.

I completely disagree.

You get to rewatch every regular season, playoff game, and SB since 2009 for all teams. You also get the All-22 (Since 2012 season) and condensed games . You can listen to the radio broadcast of every game live.

You also get access to past episodes of "A Football Life", "Americas Game", Hardknocks etc.

You get to stream every preseason game live and choose your audio source.

99 bucks is a steal.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I thought in the preseason the NFL Network switched the team broadcast at halftime so that you could get both perspectives. Not happy that I had to hear nothing but Chiefs homerism for 4 quarters. Now this week I'll have to hear the nauseating Paul Allen (the bad one) call the whole game because of where I live.

Largent80

Reaction score
Seriously, I watched the game to take a look at O-Line, couldn't even tell who was on it unless they made it to the 2nd level, all I saw was red, and a bunch of times they had sideline interviews with no action on the field being shown, worst broadcast I have ever seen.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Largent80":1tc8bbyw said:

Oh, man that was painful. Those guys were the worst, and the production quality was amateurish at best. Unbelievable, simply unbelievable.