NFL players on the bubble that may interest the Hawks?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Early days of course, but do you see any gems in other squads potential cuts?

Everyone is talking about the tough cuts we might have to make but I'm sure there will be other teams out there with players that could make us better.

This thread was inspired by the Week 1 pre season 53 man roster thread and I was going to post it there but maybe it deserves separate discussion.

dogorama

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":15wxpc18 said:
Early days of course, but do you see any gems in other squads potential cuts?

Everyone is talking about the tough cuts we might have to make but I'm sure there will be other teams out there with players that could make us better.

This thread was inspired by the Week 1 pre season 53 man roster thread and I was going to post it there but maybe it deserves separate discussion.

I can't think of any position other than O-LINE where another team's rejects would have a chance of making this team and that is even looking more and more unlikely. For my money, I am hoping they make a strong effort for continuity w/what they have now.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Perhaps a SAM, but they probably woudln't be any better than Morgan, Pinkins, Louis...

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
I would like to see them bring Obie Wan Schofield in for a shot at the Sam spot. He played average for Atlanta last year at the same position. I think he would instantly be the best prospect, and could get him for really cheap. It makes too much sense to me, so I doubt it will come to be, lol.