Great Richard Sherman Quote

RussB

Reaction score
ET is just a beast, best FS in the league hands down, only guy that is on his level is the honey badger.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
RussB":1zl9t9yt said:
ET is just a beast, best FS in the league hands down, only guy that is on his level is the honey badger.

He's not a free safety. Mathiu played 60% corner last year. Don't let the hype get to you.

A

Anonymous

It doesn't hurt that Earl is from Texas, where kids are taught coverage assignments, proper tackling, and lane discipline skills in the second grade.

chris98251

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2dn3fjb3 said:
It doesn't hurt that Earl is from Texas, where kids are taught coverage assignments, proper tackling, and lane discipline skills in the second grade.

Yeah Johnny Manziel is really good at all that........................... Problem is he is still in the second grade mentally.

A

Anonymous

chris98251":59tus5hm said:
HoustonHawk82":59tus5hm said:

Yeah Johnny Manziel is really good at all that........................... Problem is he is still in the second grade mentally.

Transferred in.... :les:

Annnnddddd he went to A&M, instead of UT. Huge difference.

RussB

Reaction score
dogorama":1o3e0gre said:
RussB":1o3e0gre said:

HB is a hybrid safety/corner and he even said himself that Earl is more of a true safety.
I know im just saying honey badger is the only guy ive seen do things like ET can do on the field. Nobody else just covers ground like those guys they are all over the place, i bet ET could drop down and play some corner to.

rcaido

Reaction score
Last years Earl was lacking in intensity then i was used to. I was watching him on the sidelines from the preseason game last Saturday & he has those crazy eyes again!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
rcaido":2l03zce9 said:
Last years Earl was lacking in intensity then i was used to. I was watching him on the sidelines from the preseason game last Saturday & he has those crazy eyes again!

The Seahawks will not become World Champion unless EVERYBODY is intense and focused......and we have no major injuries.