What can we say after the game tonight

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Can we say we are ready to at least hold up oline wise against the rams line if we fare well or do you need more to see
I'm thinkin we are ok if our line does a decent to good job against this line
What are your thoughts
Off to work for me and getting ready for the 12fest at the ocean but I'm sure I'll check back
Here's to injury free battling :irishdrinkers:
Go Hawks

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Next week's game is the last game before the first cut to 75, so we will really learn a lot more there. Tonight's game we will learn a little as always but we will also end up with more questions.

I love how this team is looking so far though.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Running back play. We will see different things there and it will be interesting. This may be the prelude to what will happen next game just prior to the cuts. If they dont see something they like this game....gone.

dogorama

Reaction score
hawxfreak":2eyvqftu said:
Can we say we are ready to at least hold up oline wise against the rams line if we fare well or do you need more to see
I'm thinkin we are ok if our line does a decent to good job against this line
What are your thoughts
Off to work for me and getting ready for the 12fest at the ocean but I'm sure I'll check back
Here's to injury free battling :irishdrinkers:
Go Hawks

This will be a good test for the OL and maybe a little more about the eventual backup QB. The DL need to get going too after a lackluster start last week. Really though, the 3rd week is typically much more indicative of where we are, especially this year w/the 2nd preseason game coming early on a Thurs.

OP
OP
hawxfreak

hawxfreak

Reaction score
What team do you think our biggest pre-season test will be
I'm leaning towards tonight , simply put , I don't think the boicows are better and the raiders will possibly hold a fair amount of vets out so I'm relly hoping we go a couple series with the 1s and that the Viqueens give it their all for the same as I think their line is better the the girls on D

Largent80

Reaction score
That game in L.A. is their home opener. It is the first home opener in DECADES. That team is going to be rabid up front, and the Hawks will have their hands full even if they are much improved.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Pre-season games are more about depth battles than they are about being sure about certain position groups overall. On the other hand if a unit performs badly then it's completely fair to say that change is needed.

Laloosh

Reaction score
That an inexperienced offensive line is bound to be inconsistent (unfortunately).

ACFan

Reaction score
Hopefully we can tell who looks better working with the 1st team after tonight, Collins or C-Mike, but don't know how those carries will be divided up.

Hopefully we can tell if our O-line can produce 5+ yard runs on 1st down against a solid D-line with either.

and lastly, hope we can say how the rehabbing RBs look if they get any action.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Michael is a special talent.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Michael looks great.

Lockett looks great.

The rest of the team looks like sh*t.

bandiger

Reaction score
The offense looks like crap. It's a tradition with the slow starts. Tight ends still expose this defense. Clark and Cmike are fairly consistent.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Boykin has learning to do but i think will be fine as #2qb. McEvoy imo is something special. The kid on the PI would have easily caught. Pope.. That kids good reminds me of rod smith last. Lawler.. Big hands dont mean much when you ge manhandled way to easily PS material maybe.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
Neither Boykin or McEvoy did themselves any favors tonight...and I am rooting for them both.

Both made rookie mistakes against 3rd stringers...what are they going to do against starters? I thought McEvoy might make it on ST skills but you only heard his name on ST when he got penalized and when he missed a tackle.

JPatera76

Reaction score
BadgerVid":vfshcb61 said:
Neither Boykin or McEvoy did themselves any favors tonight...and I am rooting for them both.

Both made rookie mistakes against 3rd stringers...what are they going to do against starters? I thought McEvoy might make it on ST skills but you only heard his name on ST when he got penalized and when he missed a tackle.
I disagree.
Boykin mad rookie mistakes and still almost pulled off and upset. McEvoy on that 53 yard PI was in place prefect to catch and most likely would have had it if it wasnt for those defenders.

Boykin sadly looked much better tonight than our Franchise QB. I think tonight cemented a spot for him as #2