Our offense looks sorry this year

Ozzy

Reaction score
It's the preseason, this means nothing. We've been as efficient as any offense in the league the past four years. Enjoy the ride.

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
austinslater25":3ucppjoq said:
It's the preseason, this means nothing. We've been as efficient as any offense in the league the past four years. Enjoy the ride.

Nah. I would prefer our first string o to score a td every once in a while or our 1's on D to stop the 2nd or 3rd string Vikes qb. Not looking good so far buddy - and yes I understand it's the preseason.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Just like the regular season, the offense plays like poo for the first half, and when they decide to quit being stupid and cute usually mid way thru the 3rd quarter, they start putting points up. It wouldn't be the DB Offense if we didn't spot the opponents 2.5 quarters.

strohmin

Reaction score
I really think this is more of a trying to get a feel for some of the rookies natural talents and instincts and probably trying new plays and throws that they haven't tried in a real game before.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Unbelievable that after this many years people still overreact like this. ALOT of noob fans that have been spoiled during the Carroll era and just think excellence happens every play/game.

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":4pstvoa5 said:
Unbelievable that after this many years people still overreact like this. ALOT of noob fans that have been spoiled during the Carroll era and just think excellence happens every play/game.

I'm lucky. I was spoiled during the Knox era and Carroll era.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Freaking-Out.jpg

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Realize that they are game planning to win as if it's a real game
We are playing to evaluate players meaning vanilla to see if they can beat one on ones and so forth
Who sends an overload blitz in pre-season and wins much in the regular season
Not many teams
They are still pissed about last year
Be calm and reevaluate this tommorrow and it will make more sense
If we make anything positive then these players are really good. Evaluation . not with game planning , just vanilla man , just vanilla
It's really their coaching staff doing it
Just wait till they start getting bit by all the blitzing and losing real games and they will back the hell off
Tipping their hand is something they are also doing which could come back to bite them in the ass come regular season and pete never tips his hand , hell , they even hold stuff for the playoffs it seems

Rob12

Reaction score
Gosh damn. It's preseason. The 1's have played what, five series? Six?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob12

Reaction score
King Dog":2w5ygmvg said:
Hawkfiend":2w5ygmvg said:
Let's wait until at least week 1 before overreacting.

Who's overreacting? Do you disagree?

I do. Ever hear of small sample sizes? RW has thrown what, 15 passes? Baldwin has been targeted what, three times? Lockett four? Our starting back and tight end haven't played.

The starters have played roughly 2.5 quarters of football. Yes, you are overreacting.

chris98251

Reaction score
They never pulled anything out of the bag on offense, I am not worried yet and as I stated in another thread the Vikings did us a huge favor tonight going blitz happy and wanting to play like the regular season against our team of new O linemen and rookie QB.

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
Rob12":1olvpmfp said:
King Dog":1olvpmfp said:
Hawkfiend":1olvpmfp said:
Let's wait until at least week 1 before overreacting.

Who's overreacting? Do you disagree?

I do. Ever hear of small sample sizes? RW has thrown what, 15 passes? Baldwin has been targeted what, three times? Lockett four? Our starting back and tight end haven't played.

The starters have played roughly 2.5 quarters of football. Yes, you are overreacting.

k

Largent80

Reaction score
These games are boring snoozefest's and to expect any kind of resemblance of mid season form is ridiculous.

Vikings blitzing in the pre season?...LOL, they are still butthurt from last season.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I didn't love the sacks that Russell gave up but I'm certainly not worried at this point.