Justin Hamilton

cajunhawk

Reaction score
Long time Seahawks fan that hails from Lafayette, Louisiana. An alumnus from the University of Louisiana (don't call us Louisiana-Lafayette...we know what city we are in and you should already know) and a proud Ragin Cajun season ticket holder, who watched Justin Hamilton wreak havoc for 4 years. My question is...do you guys see him making the roster for week 1?

hawknation2016

Reaction score
He's a dark horse to make the roster. He had some good penetration in the first game, but he hasn't done enough overall to separate himself from the pack.

With Hill and Siliga out, interior pass rush has been disappointing.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
No.

PS candidate. Right now we're still without a quality interior pass rusher. If Hamilton can develop into that then yeah.

But if not, we are loaded with solid run stopping options.

OP
OP
C

cajunhawk

Reaction score
Dark horse was right. I think Hill getting hurt helped Hamilton make the 53. Good news for a former Cajun!! We need some today, Boise came into Cajun Field and stomped us with very little effort.

hawknation2016

Reaction score
He was not on my radar to make the roster, but he played his ass off this preseason.

Seafan

Reaction score
He's healthy and tough. 6-2 315. May not play much but looks to be decent depth. Avril was excited about his sack on Thursday.

Jville

Reaction score
His availability was what they were looking for and he seems to have a pretty good motor and range for his size.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Hamilton is in the spotlight now.....fortunately, we ended the experiment of Jordan Hill and have Tony McDaniel to show Hamilton how to be a real pro....

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I am excited to see Hamilton and Jefferson. We need at least one of our young DL to pop this season. Bennett and Avril can't be our only rushers.