Will Marshawn ever raise the flag?

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Just a thought that popped into my head when I saw the thread with Marshawn signing that shirt lol. Do you guys think that Marshawn will raise the 12 man flag at some point?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me figure out why he wouldn't. My guess would be a future home playoff game. NFCCG would be epic!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Aros":pf58gh7i said:
I can't for the life of me figure out why he wouldn't. My guess would be a future home playoff game. NFCCG would be epic!

Paul Allen is probably locked into that tradition for life.

'Shawn definitely needs to raise the 12 flag though.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2wlbojc1 said:
Aros":2wlbojc1 said:

Paul Allen is probably locked into that tradition for life.

Fair point. At the very least I would save him for a playoff game.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
It would be the most epic flag raising of all time. I have doubts that he'd actually be willing to do it though.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I hope so. And I hope he holds his dick the whole time.

The Breh

Reaction score
Yo-if he raised the flag before a playoff game vs. like a GB or CAR, AZ...that energy would be far too much to let die. Team would come out firing on all cylinders. Seeing Marshawn there one more time would damn near be worth ticket purchase.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1jqt7i5q said:
It would be the most epic flag raising of all time. I have doubts that he'd actually be willing to do it though.

Nah. It's not talking to the media or giving a speech. For some odd reason it makes more sense for him to not go to the White House after the Super Bowl with his team, but raise the 12 flag to get the fans into a frenzy? Yep.

knownone

Reaction score
Marshawn is the type of guy who would raise the flag multiple times in a season... assuming they'd let him.

dogorama

Reaction score
Aros":bt4q0dom said:
Zebulon Dak":bt4q0dom said:

Nah. It's not talking to the media or giving a speech. For some odd reason it makes more sense for him to not go to the White House after the Super Bowl with his team, but raise the 12 flag to get the fans into a frenzy? Yep.

:ditto: Exactly my thoughts.

Ruminator

Reaction score
If he raises the flag during a regular season game, the most fitting would be the game vs. Buffalo Bills since that is the only other NFL team he ever played for, and they do visit Seattle this season. As for post-season, having him raise the flag when we host the NFCC game would be pretty cool.

He could raise the flag every home game for the next three years and I doubt I would ever tire of it.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
They can have him raise it the same day they put a statue of him up outside the stadium.

That would be epic.

And well deserved....

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":26thqwv9 said:
They can have him raise it the same day they put a statue of him up outside the stadium.

That would be epic.

And well deserved....

Agreed!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":etzgyw8m said:
Just a thought that popped into my head when I saw the thread with Marshawn signing that shirt lol. Do you guys think that Marshawn will raise the 12 man flag at some point?
Be up to him let him raise it anytime. Since he does exactly what he wants to do 365/24/7.

McGruff

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2utwciat said:

Yeah, I agree. It just doesn't seem to fit his personality.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
As long as he doesn't have to field any questions from the press....
YES!
Any game against AZ since he owns them.
I don't think the Buffalo game would be that big of a deal to him. He never seemed to have a chip on his shoulder about the Bills. That trade was more "Pete wanted to get" than "Buffalo wanted to get rid of".