Seahawks tickets for the Eagles game Nov 20th: advice needed

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I'm planning on heading to Seattle for the Eagles game on November 20th. Usually I go to Razorgator for tickets but holy crap the cheapest individual ticket is $207: http://www.razorgator.com/tickets/sport ... 489531%7C1

Plus I need four tickets together as I'm going with my brother, my dad (for the first time) and my uncle (also for the first time).

Has anyone got any suggestions in terms of alternatives to Razorgator? Obviously I expect to pay above the original price because that's how this game works -- but $200-250 for a ticket on the back row in one of the corners is incredible. The price of success I guess. They used to be a lot cheaper on Razorgator.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
No idea if these places will be cheaper, but here's some more:

NFL Ticket Exchange through Ticketmaster
Stubhub
Seatgeek

Buying privately through Craigslist is possible too but risky because of cons.

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
I read recently that the Hawks have the highest median ticket price in the league and it's nearly 400 bucks. :shock: Don't really have any good advice other than check eBay early and often and you might get lucky and get a better deal than you otherwise would on the secondary market. Good luck.

HawkGA

Reaction score
You could hope for an opening day loss to the Dolphins. That would probably drive ticket prices down pretty quickly.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Last season I went to 2 games and got my tickets within an hour of the schedule release. They were good seats but ludicrously expensive, at least compared to what I was used to in NZ and the UK (and compared to the Raiders where I got even better seats for $36!). A lot of people advised to wait until closer to the time but I kept an eye on it and the prices didn't drop. In the end I was happy to have paid the small fortune that I had as it ended up being cheaper than it would have had I waited. I used both the NFL ticket exchange and stubhub. For the Cards penalty fest i got 2 seats bang on half way about half way up section 309 for $240 each and for the 49ers I got 2 near the top of the Hawks nest for $205 each. I think you probably just need to bite the bullet and get the cheapest block of 4 that you're happy with or else possibly wait until the day of the game and hope for the best, probably not an appealing option if you're coming from the UK.

At the moment Stubhub has 4 together in section 325 (upper endzone) for $199. I think Stubhub's price is inclusive of fees. Good luck!

Rob12

Reaction score
Sadly you're not going to find seats much cheaper than what you stated in the OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Your biggest challenge will be finding four seats together unless you get into the really spendy ticket sections.

You may want to check out Craigslist for some of the major, legit, local ticket brokers that you can use a credit card with to give you some protection, sorry I don't know any names.

If you use Stub Hub, Razor Gator or the NFL Ticket exchange you can most likely find two pairs of two in the same section but as I said before finding four seats together in the lower prices may be really tough.

Good luck.

GO HAWKS!!!