He's baaaack.

hawknation2016

Reaction score
l2SpSUdNeVcUDvwTS.gif

Good job by Rawls being patient for the hole to open up and then gaining a few extra yards running through arm tackles.

Nice blocking on this run too, particularly by Glowinski and Sowell.

Geologic

Reaction score
I remember him going on 710 ESPN after his breakout preseason game last year. He sounded humble and grateful for the opportunity the Seahawks gave him. I've always been a fan of him after that. I hope he continues his mean streak at RB this year

sutz

Reaction score
Good to see him on the field. I kind of wish he could have gotten a couple more carries, but he did look good on the ones he got.

kearly

Reaction score
Glowinsky does such a nice job being persistent with his block. It takes him a moment, but he eventually turns the defensive lineman's shoulders with a second effort and rewards Rawls for his patience.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
And with our interior line looking so good...up the gut all day.

dogorama

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2rmrewlc said:
And with our interior line looking so good...up the gut all day.

Glow and the rest of the interior are a pleasant surprise. Listening to a radio interview last week a veteran lineman predicted Glow would be an all pro in the future. If we could just get some better tackle play I would go all crazy optimist.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
With both CMike and Rawls healthy the team hopefully won't need to see much of Prosisea, but as a hedge should keep Pope.

Nice to see the tough running of Rawls, makes me happy that he is back.