How many UDFA make the cut?

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Boykin, Pope, McEvoy, Lambert, Elliott, Bryant, Powell all have atleast decent shots, am I missing anyone?

Who makes it?

Edit- forgot about LS Nolan Frese who is probly a lock unless they bring back Gresham.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2vlz22o9 said:
Boykin, Pope, McEvoy, Lambert, Elliott, Bryant, Powell all have atleast decent shots, am I missing anyone?

Who makes it?

Im going to say Boykin, Pope, Powell, Bryant.

McEvoy to the PS

I really like all these guys though.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Kache Palacio has earned a spot as a backup LB in my opinion. He came in as an OLB and flashed a little there in the earlier games, then last night the coaches asked him to play MLB and I thought he looked competent there too. He made plays but he also showed enough command and knowledge of the defense that he was moving guys around and getting guys lined up properly. I know that's a MLB's job but usually not something an UDFA rookie is ready to handle by the 4th preseason game after studying and playing OLB most of the preseason.

OP
OP
X

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Yes I forgot about Palacio. He was all over the field last night. Could he be kept over KPL?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
DJrmb":22gol0ec said:
Kache Palacio has earned a spot as a backup LB in my opinion. He came in as an OLB and flashed a little there in the earlier games, then last night the coaches asked him to play MLB and I thought he looked competent there too. He made plays but he also showed enough command and knowledge of the defense that he was moving guys around and getting guys lined up properly. I know that's a MLB's job but usually not something an UDFA rookie is ready to handle by the 4th preseason game after studying and playing OLB most of the preseason.
I was thinking the same thing last night watching the game. I think he made the team last night and KPL is gong to be cut.