Soooo.... We any good??

dogorama

Reaction score
Right now I can tell you about as much as a coin toss would. I can tell you this though, what passed for conventional wisdom two weeks ago on this board has somehow magically found its way back to Earth.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Could see them sneak a win at either Foxboro or green bay and go 13-3. Can't wait to see the o line in action against the dolphins. I would like to see them kick their asses and set a tone for the whole season. Go Hawks

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Vegas thinks we're a good bet to win it all. Those are the people putting their money where their mouth is. Good enough for me.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Well I guess we'll find out glad they brought back Tony D that makes me feel better at DT. As for the O-Line get ready for disappointment Ifedi looks really good considering he's a rookie other than that I didn't see anything at OT that makes me confident were good there.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We are good.

We don't look great, just good.

We won't know until after the Fins game because the Fins are a mess.

But this team is no longer clearly better than the rest of the league like it was.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Russell Wilson drinks from the wrong water bottle and one of his arms turns into an elephant's trunk. 3-13.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":310puv4f said:
Russell Wilson drinks from the wrong water bottle and one of his arms turns into an elephant's trunk. 3-13.

WOW....that's some kind of post considering it was your 14,000th!!!

mort

Reaction score
Yes we are good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1wxm6mfl said:
MontanaHawk05":1wxm6mfl said:

WOW....that's some kind of post considering it was your 14,000th!!!

Well, given I used my 10,000th to predict a Seahawks Super Bowl win and ended up being correct (even got the opponent right), I think I'm entitled to a little relapse.

ivotuk

Reaction score
The offense worries me. I saw a lot of close stuff, but it was like they just aren't in sync yet. I think it's going to take 3 or 4 games for this team to start looking like it did the last half of last season.

None of the preseason wins seemed like they were won by great team play, but more like by default. Russell struggled against Dallas, then got a short field and scored a touchdown, not really inspiring offense.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I take solace in the fact that neither the 1st, 2nd or 3rd string defense were greatly exposed to a degree that makes me worry.

The running game was nearly consistent at all levels of the game when they stuck with it (1st half of the 4th game being the only exception).

Boykins shows why he's worth playing behind Wilson and being groomed to be a legit #2 QB behind him.

Easier home schedule along with a more friendly travel plan has be locked in for another double-digit winning season.

chris98251

Reaction score
I am waiting till tomorrow to make my thoughts known, it depends on whether we get blessed by the Pope or not :)