It's finally here! Game Week!!!!!!! Predictions?

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
I say we buck the trend of slow starts and do it right now!!! Things get ugly for Miami in the third and we blow em out of the water! Go Hawks!!!!
28-12

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I hope people are ready for a 10-3 Miami lead or 9-7 Seattle lead or somesuch at halftime. The offense almost always starts slow, the Miami interior defensive line is probably going to cause a bunch of second- or third-and-longs, Wilson is surely going to get into second-and-four-or-less and then take big sacks at least twice, Bevell will call a play or two that we all find head-scratching to kill a drive...it's going to be a terrible first half.

In the second half, the Seahawks should figure things out and score enough to win - something like 27-17 or 27-20 Seattle is probably the final score.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":j3qxgf3c said:
I hope people are ready for a 10-3 Miami lead or 9-7 Seattle lead or somesuch at halftime. The offense almost always starts slow, the Miami interior defensive line is probably going to cause a bunch of second- or third-and-longs, Wilson is surely going to get into second-and-four-or-less and then take big sacks at least twice, Bevell will call a play or two that we all find head-scratching to kill a drive...it's going to be a terrible first half.

In the second half, the Seahawks should figure things out and score enough to win - something like 27-17 or 27-20 Seattle is probably the final score.

I hope you are wrong about the slow start...IMO if they have not corrected the fact hey can't play the first half than they are done early in the playoffs this year...if they make it. They cannot be the same as last year and expect to win it all.

RussB

Reaction score
Their Dline is pretty good and could trouble the oline early on. Other than that i see no problems .

Defense probably allows 1 TD and a field goal.

Hawks - 24

Phins - 10

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":36zx8hc8 said:

Pretty much used to it by now. Will not be crapping my pants when they go three and out on the first possession with two failed bubble screens and a third down draw play. It's just their thing.

Rule

Reaction score
Ruminator":362lke2t said:
MD16-SS34
Lol took me a minute to realize that wasn't some sorta gun model number haha

I'ma say Sea - 24 Mia - 16

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Sea - 30, Mia - 13

I don't get some of the love that Miami gets. They have some good pieces on that team but they always struck me as just being the best average team in the NFL.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
With all due respect to the OP, I'm waiting for the Aros Fearless Prediction thread (though I do know what my prediction will be).

Smellyman

Reaction score
I predict there will be a few more prediction threads this week.

24-7 Hawks

Mick063

Reaction score
Defensive battle.

Seattle by ten.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Does no one have any respect anymore? People putting up prediction threads instead of the .net founder. What is going on around here?!?

Just kidding, I don't really care.

OP
OP
S

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Largent80":1ms1vhln said:
C'mon Aros, noobs are trying to take your spot.
Not trying to take anybody's spot, might be new to posting here, but not new here or to Seahawk's football! Didn't see a prediction thread and just wanted some opinions, I'm excited for the season to start and feel like we'll start hot!!! And no disrespect to anybody that normally starts the prediction thread but it's game week of a new season!!! If a mod normally starts this thread feel free to merge! Go Hawks!

Own The West

Reaction score
I think we shred their D with a quick passing game and play action.

The D turns in another XLVIII performance against Gase's offense and is awarded Tannehill's ears and tail.

W 38 - 3