Graham

seahawksny

Reaction score
I apologize as its probably been posted. I just havent paid attention.

Playing this week?

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Pete said yesterday they're taking it day to day and will make a final decision Friday. He said Graham is working hard to get back and is doing fantastic, but they just want to make sure he's good to go. Typical PC answer, I'm betting come Friday they'll either say he's out or that he's a game time decision.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":uzlmwicg said:
Pete said yesterday they're taking it day to day and will make a final decision Friday. He said Graham is working hard to get back and is doing fantastic, but they just want to make sure he's good to go. Typical PC answer, I'm betting come Friday they'll either say he's out or that he's a game time decision.

Pete Always optimistic, even when not realistic. To me, that means not this week. I could be wrong though

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Pete will probably want to keep him away from the Rams. Week 3 at the earliest, I'd guess.

HawkGA

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":33ajc4qj said:
Pete will probably want to keep him away from the Rams. Week 3 at the earliest, I'd guess.

Playing him this week and giving him a week off next week might not be a bad idea. Let the body get used to things a little bit and keep him away from the Rams, yet keep the Rams guessing.

Oh, and no, I don't actually expect that to happen.

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1fx9quti said:

Makes sense, because "we can beat the Rams with our hands tied behind our backs." Besides, "these games don't count like the end of the year games."

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Seymour":2doz5fx2 said:
MontanaHawk05":2doz5fx2 said:

Makes sense, because "we can beat the Rams with our hands tied behind our backs." Besides, "these games don't count like the end of the year games."

That and out-of-conference games aren't weighted as heavily when it comes to the end-of-season tiebreakers.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If he is healthy and on the 53 man roster, play him, if not keep him off the 53 until he is ready to play.

kf3339

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1b1em3hf said:
If he is healthy and on the 53 man roster, play him, if not keep him off the 53 until he is ready to play.

:ditto:

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkGA":2xgl94h5 said:
MontanaHawk05":2xgl94h5 said:

Playing him this week and giving him a week off next week might not be a bad idea. Let the body get used to things a little bit and keep him away from the Rams, yet keep the Rams guessing.

Oh, and no, I don't actually expect that to happen.

Actually a pretty good idea. I'm with Montana....I'd just like to see him stay away from the Rams.

HawkerD

Reaction score
kf3339":13f4vxcd said:
Sports Hernia":13f4vxcd said:

How do you put him off the 53???? IR? Cut? That all I can think of? Maybe you mean off the 45 active roster?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1mbzc4ug said:

Too late for that. At had he been on PUP to start the year he would have sat 6 games, healthy or not.

But only 46 players can be active on gameday, so someone on the active roster has to sit regardless.

King Dog

Reaction score
The Rams are sorry bishes that drafted a qb with the number one pick that won't even be active for the opener. If Graham is ready to go - play him.

kf3339

Reaction score
HawkerD":363laopg said:
kf3339":363laopg said:
Sports Hernia":363laopg said:

How do you put him off the 53???? IR? Cut? That all I can think of? Maybe you mean off the 45 active roster?

No, I'm pretty sure Sports Hernia meant that he should have been on the PUP to start and only taken off if completely ready to practice and play to start the season. Right now there is a very good chance he will sit off the 45 man active roster for one or two games.

That's how I took his posts comment.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
King Dog":32jt9lxp said:
The Rams are sorry bishes that drafted a qb with the number one pick that won't even be active for the opener. If Graham is ready to go - play him.

Yeah, and Nick Foles is a Hall of Famer.
How many games did we win against them last year??

I really dont understand people overlooking them.

Anyone who thinks that the Rams two games arent tougher or as tough as going to NE, GB, Carolina at home, has really not been paying attention.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
seahawksny":266th8c9 said:
King Dog":266th8c9 said:

Yeah, and Nick Foles is a Hall of Famer.
How many games did we win against them last year??

I really dont understand people overlooking them.

Anyone who thinks that the Rams two games arent tougher or as tough as going to NE, GB, Carolina at home, has really not been paying attention.

Rams game, early in the season. Oh btw the first game in LA in what 25 years? Frankly im down right concerned